Gmail Inbox – How to Access the Gmail Inbox
Inbox from Gmail is a mail service improved by Google and was announced in limited invitation on the 22nd of October 2014. Google officially released this interface to the public on the 28 of May 2015. This inbox is an entirely different type of inbox that is programmed to focus on what really matters to the users.
Gmail inbox is available for all users who are qualified. Gmail inbox is on the net and on different application software on iOS android and some others. This Gmail feature targets improving the mail experience through several key features. Bundles on Gmail gather emails of the same topics together.
This type of inbox snoozes functionality when specified information appears. With Gmail inbox, you can undo sent emails in case of any mistakes in the mail, along with an auto-reply interface that automatically generates short replies on your behalf but won’t be sent until you send it.
Gmail inbox is brand on google mainly for Google to reach you when anything happens to you on the web and to tell you of important information you need to know about the web. Gmail inbox keeps you updated on all your business transactions online, all your business emails, and all your business updates. With Gmail inbox, you don’t have to miss out on anything.
How to Access the Gmail Inbox
- Users of Google accounts qualify for a free Gmail inbox so to get a Gmail inbox you need to have a google account
- To create a google account, on your mobile browser go to https://accounts.google.com.
- On this page click on the create account icon.
- On this page, you’ll have to fill in the first name, last name, your desired username, and your desired password.
- Then click on the next icon located at the bottom of the screen.
- You should find yourself on a page with a phone number field, fill in the active phone number that is available to you and hit the send code button.
- On the mobile number you filled, you’ll get a code, check the code and fill it in the supposed field.
- Now click on create my account.
Your account is ready for use and now you automatically have this Gmail feature. You can now enjoy all of the great features of Gmail, along with your new Google account. Cruise the web and the play store with your account when necessary.