Inbox from Gmail is a mail service improved by Google and was announced in the limited invitation on the 22nd of October 2014. Google officially released this interface to the public on the 28 of May 2015.
This inbox is an entirely different type of inbox that is programmed to focus on what really matters to the users. Just as the name implies, you should know already that the Gmail inbox is a Gmail feature. it can also be referred to as the Google mail inbox.
Gmail inbox is available for all users who are qualified. Gmail inbox is on the net and on different application software on iOS android and some others. This Gmail feature targets improving the mail experience through several key features. Bundles on Gmail gather emails of the same topics together.
This type of inbox snoozes functionality when specified information appears. With Gmail inbox, you can undo sent emails in case of any mistakes in the mail, along with an auto-reply interface that automatically generates short replies on your behalf but won’t be sent until you send it.
Gmail inbox is brand on google mainly for Google to reach you when anything happens to you on the web and to tell you of the important information you need to know about the web. Gmail inbox keeps you updated on all your business transactions online, all your business emails, and all your business updates. With a Gmail inbox, you don’t have to miss out on anything.
Related: Google Alerts – How to Set Up Google Alerts
Google Account Create
Creating a google account is very important if you want to get access to Google’s tools and features. To create a google account;
- Go to Google on your device.
- Click on the sign-in button. you can find this tab at the top right corner of the page.
- Next, click on create an account.
- Fill the sign-up form on the next page.
- The next page is the create your profile page where you will get to add a photo. Click on the next step to skip.
Your account will be created immediately. Google will take you to a welcome page. Your account is ready for use and now you automatically have this Gmail feature. You can now enjoy all of the great features of Gmail, along with your new Google account. Cruise the web and the play store with your account when necessary.
Would you like to always have your messages close to you? if this is what you want, then the Gmail app is what’s you need. This app will give you the ability to access your Gmail account and your messages easily and even when you are on the go.
Another thing that this app will give to you is that it will help save your time and keep your messages safe. You get to receive your messages faster via push notifications and also respond to these messages in time. These and many more are offered when you make use of this app. When you make use of the Gmail app, you get;
- Fewer spam messages.
- 15 GB free storage feature and an organized Gmail inbox.
- this app also supports multiple accounts. you can link both Gmail and Gmail accounts via the app such as outlook, yahoo, or any other emailing service.
To download the Gmail app, follow the steps below;
- Go to your device’s app store such as the google play store and the apple app store.
- Search for Gmail via the search bar.
- From the search results, tap on the install, or get tab to successfully download the app.
follow the steps above carefully so as to get a glitch-free download experience.
Gmail Sign Out
Maybe you are using a shared device or using a public device, it is very important to always log out of your account after your business is done. Signing out of ones’ Google account is easy. All you need to do to accomplish your aim is to follow a few steps, and they are;
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Click on your photo in the top right corner of your Gmail account page.
- From the pop-up menu, click on sign out.
Signing out of your Gmail account on mobile devices works differently. The only way of signing out of a Gmail account via the mobile app is by completely removing the app from your device. To, therefore, remove a Gmail account from a mobile device,
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top right corner of the Gmail account page.
- Next, tap on the manage accounts on this device tab.
- Select the account you want to remove.
- At the bottom of the display, tap on remove account.
That’s how you sign out of a Gmail account successfully from selected devices.
Gmail Login Different User
Do you know that with Gmail, you can now sign in or log in to multiple accounts at once? if you never knew, well now you do. Gmail account holders can now log in to multiple Gmail accounts at once. and getting this done is also easy. All you need to do to get this done, I to follow the stipulated steps below;
- Go to Gmail.
- From the top right corner of the Gmail page, select your profile image or the initials.
- Select ‘add account’ on the menu page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions from the next page to sign in to the very account your want to use.
That’s how you sign in to multiple accounts at once. To log in to other accounts, follow the same steps.