Gmail Login. Gmail is a free email site that was established 17 years ago by Paul Buchheit in the year 2004, April 1. The site had current users that are up to 1.5 billion worldwide in October 2019.
This site was offered by google to render help to search for messages and gigabyte storage capacity for emails. Also, where users can send messages that are about 25 and receive up to 50 messages.
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. As of 2019, it had 1.5 billion active users worldwide. A user typically accesses Gmail in a web browser or the official mobile app. Google also supports the use of email clients via the POP and IMAP protocols
Gmail also helps to cease spam and malware, you can get Gmail in your mobile phone official app, you can still use a web browser. Gmail help to keep emails and account privately.
Gmail enable users to make video calls and voice calls, even chatting with friends. Gmail also secure better works that are very necessary for users without ad.
How to sign-up for a Gmail account | Login Gmail
To sign-up for a Gmail account, follow these steps below;
- Open your mobile device
- Head to gmail.com
- Tap create account
- A sign-up form of Gmail will appear to you
- Provide your mobile number to verify the account
- Google will send notification text messages that contain a verification code
- Fill the form that will be shown to you with your identities such as your first name and your last name and your date of birth etc.
- Choose your username, like @owhos.com as your google nickname
Now you have access to Gmail at any time and the above are steps to get the Gmail account.
How to log in the Gmail on android | Gmail sign in
Below is the process to login Gmail on android
- Put on your android phone or i0s phone
- Go to your Gmail address
- Click next
- Provide your Gmail password
- Tap next
- Open the Gmail app icon
- Click the “sign-in” button
Above are the login to your Gmail on android
How to login Gmail on a computer
Below Are the step to login Gmail on computer
- Put on your laptop or desktop
- Go to gmail.com
- Fill in your phone number or your email address
- Below the text box click “next”
- Provide the password that you used to log into your Gmail
- Wait for a few whiles for it to load
- After it has opened, you can now login your Gmail account
Above are the step to login Gmail on your computer
How to log out of Gmail when you are done with it
It is very good to sign out the mail out of the web when you are through with it because of safety and privacy, being your phone, especially on others phones.
Below are the steps to follow;
- Click the “remove an account” option from the “choose an account” screen
- Click on the red remove icon on the screen
- Lastly, click on the “yes to remove” button that is in the pop-up to confirm
- Your Gmail account has been removed from the web browser completely.
But it will still remind you of your email address for easy and quick login but it won’t expose your main password. Above are the steps to log out of your Gmail.