Are you a Gmail account owner. Are you wondering how you can set up your account profile? Well, that’s just exactly what I will be showing you in this same article. All you have to do is to continue reading to the end and follow any steps you see. Do you know you can customize your Gmail account to just the language you want? You can also change the font of your Gmail inbox emails, change your profile picture, change your email address, configure outlook to work with Gmail, change your Gmail theme, and many more?
Your Gmail profile picture is what people see when you are being searched on Google, Gmail and other search engines that support Gmail. Gmail profile picture is necessary for a large number of people to be able to know and recognize you on mail and to avoid scammers. Note that you can use only one profile picture for all your Google accounts except for Gmail because when changing your Gmail profile picture you can either make it change for all your other Google accounts or for only Gmail.
It doesn’t matter which google account you are using be it google inbox, google calendar, google plus, Gmail etc. you can change their profile pictures by following these easy steps and they are incredible the same for any of these google accounts.
Gmail Profile – How to Change the Profile Picture of Your Google Account
Follow the steps below to successfully change your Gmail profile picture;
- First of all, locate the internet browser on your device
- On your browser navigate and login to any of your Google accounts.
- Locate and hit the image or avatar at the top right corner of the page
- Tap the change option from the new menu
- Select the picture you want to use from the new window or use a new picture from your device by clicking on the “upload photos” option.
- Choose the picture you like to upload as your new profile image. In case you are redirected to crop the photo, then crop it in order to continue.
- Finally hit the “set as profile photo” at the bottom of the screen
How to Change Your Profile Picture on Gmail or Through Gmail
- Hit the settings button at the top right corner of the Gmail window
- Select settings from the new menu
- Locate the tab that says “general” and scroll down to “my picture” section
- Hit the “choose file” button from the “Upload a picture of yourself”
- Locate the picture you desire to use and hit “open” to upload, crop the picture if you are directed to do so
- Finally hit “apply changes” to use a photo as your Gmail profile picture.