Gmail Profile – Gmail Profile Picture Change | Gmail Profile Settings
Are you a Gmail account owner. Are you wondering how you can set up your account profile? Well, that’s just exactly what I will be showing you in this same article. All you have to do is to continue reading to the end and follow any steps you see. Do you know you can customize your Gmail account to just the language you want? You can also change the font of your Gmail inbox emails, change your profile picture, change your email address, configure outlook to work with Gmail, change your Gmail theme, and many more?
Your Gmail profile picture is what people see when you are being searched on Google, Gmail, and other search engines that support Gmail. This picture is necessary for a large number of people to be able to know and recognize you on mail and to avoid scammers. Note that you can use only one profile picture for all your Google accounts except for Gmail because when changing your Gmail profile picture you can either make it change for all your other Google accounts or for only Gmail. It doesn’t matter which google account you are using be it google inbox, google calendar, google plus, Gmail, etc. you can change their profile pictures by following these easy steps and they are incredible the same for any of these google accounts.
Gmail Profile Picture Change
your Gmail profile picture can be changed, but only if you know how to. the steps of changing your profile picture is straight forward and basic. Follow the steps below to successfully change your picture;
- First of all, locate the internet browser on your device
- On your browser navigate and login to any of your Google accounts.
- Locate and hit the image or avatar at the top right corner of the page
- Tap the change option from the new menu
- Select the picture you want to use from the new window or use a new picture from your device by clicking on the “upload photos” option.
- Choose the picture you like to upload as your new profile image. In case you are redirected to crop the photo, then crop it in order to continue.
- Finally hit the “Set as profile photo” at the bottom of the screen.
your Gmail profile picture will be set immediately and successfully but only if you follow the steps above correctly.
Gmail Profile Picture Change Through Gmail
Changing your Gmail profile picture is also possible via your Gmail account. Doing this is also easy and free as the normal steps and procedures stipulated already. To do this;
- Hit the settings button at the top right corner of the Gmail window
- Select settings from the new menu
- Locate the tab that says “general” and scroll down to “my picture” section
- Hit the “choose file” button from the “Upload a picture of yourself”
- Locate the picture you desire to use and hit “open” to upload, crop the picture if you are directed to do so
- Finally hit “apply changes” to use a photo as your Gmail profile picture.
These steps will make you easily change your profile picture, all you need to do is to follow the steps successfully.
Gmail Profile Settings
Do you know that you can tweak your profile in the manner you want it? Yes, this is true and it is o easy. All you need to do is read this article and adhere to all the instructions embedded in it carefully. To locate your Gmail profile settings;
- Go to Gmail
- Click on the settings tab in the top right corner.
- Click on see all settings.
- On the next page, at the top select a settings page to which you want to make changes to such as general, inbox, or labels and then start making your changes.
- After you are done with each page, click on the save changes tab or button at the bottom.
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Tap the menu tab in the top left corner of the Gmail app page.
- Tap the general settings or the account you want to change.
Follow the steps to easily locate the Gmail profile settings on your device.
Gmail Profile Picture Delete
I will be brief in this section so you have nothing to be worried about. To delete your Gmail profile picture;
- Login to your Gmail account and locate your album archive.
- Just in case you have more than one account in your device, select the one you want o delete the profile picture.
- Select or choose profile pictures.
- On the profile pictures page, scroll down to phot and then photos.
- Select the photo you want to delete.
- Select the three-dotted icon menu and then click on delete.
That’s it! you have successfully deleted your profile picture.
Recommended: Gmail Email Login – Gmail Login to Email