Have you been getting unwanted mail and wondering how to get rid of them without having to delete them every time? Or, have someone or a company been sending you emails and you do not see them. Them you need to read this article because you will find out where those emails go.
Gmail spam box is a free service offered by Google to all Gmail users for efficient mail sorting. Also for its users to have the best mailing experience. Gmail is a short form for the word google mail, that’s why you need a google account to access it.
Gmail spam is a folder where emails google thinks is unwanted or spam to you go. Of course, this setting can always be changed, you can tell Google to stop sorting mail from that sender into the spam box, or you can tell Google to always sort mail from a particular sender into the spam box.
You can get started using Gmail spam box but you must own a google account to access this feature on google. If you already have a google account that you still have the log in details too, you might want to skip this first step
How to Create a New Google Account
To create a new Gmail account, follow these steps;
- Locate your mobile browser and launch.
- Now visit this URL www.gmail .com.
- Now click on the create an account icon at the bottom right of the page.
- Fill in your personal data in the form, information such as your first name, last name etc.
- After that you will be asked to fill in your mobile number, note that Google will use this number to reach you on information concerning your account.
- You will have to wait to receive a code.
- After you get the code to fill it in the required field on the web page.
- Follow the next easy steps and your google account will be ready.
Next, log in to your new Gmail account to access the Gmail spam box.
How to Log In and Access the Gmail Spam Box
- From your web browser navigate to gmail.com.
- Now if you did not log in automatically, fill you google account username and click on continue.
- Next, fill in your password and log in..
- On your Gmail account you will be on a page called inbox, any mail you do not wish to see on this tab you can mark it as spam through the tabs at the top of the mails.
To access the spam box, click on more on the left navigation pane, scroll down and click on spam.