Go Live on Tik Tok – How to Go Live on Tik Tok | Why Can’t I Go Live on Tik Tok
Tik Tok is one of the most used social media apps on the web. Right now, it is possible for you to Go Live on Tik Tok. This social media platform has to do with creating, sharing, and watching videos with other friends who make use of the app. Using your favorite sounds, effects and filters, trending songs, and more, you can be able to create your original video. This app was launched in the year 2004 and has been able to attract millions of people from different parts of the world. With this, you can be so sure that there are amazing features that attract these millions.
Go Live on Tik Tok
One of the best additions to this app is the ability to Go Live on Tik Tok. This has to do with live streaming! What does it mean? In this case, you do not have to capture a video and upload it after some time. In this case, other users get to watch you live, as you perform. That’s how it works. And this has really been a way for engaging in fun moments with other friends who use the app.
Now you know about this “Live” feature that gives you the chance to Go Live on Tik Tok, what’s next? You should also know that you can use this medium to share your life moments. You can go live while singing, traveling, showing off your pet, passing information, acting funny, dancing, and so much more!
Why Can’t I Go Live on Tik Tok
Well, you should note that going live on TikTok has not really been possible for everyone. However, there could be reasons for this occurrence. Some users of this app do complain about their inability to find the “Go Live” feature on this video sharing social media app. So, if this is also happening to you, then you should check out the following reasons.
- This feature is still under testing and so is not available to all users. It is necessary to use the latest version of this app
- You may need up to 1,000 followers, in order to get this “Live” feature. However, this may vary in different countries
- Users are restricted from using banned languages on live videos. These words include; duet, follow, BFF, donation, and others
- If you cannot find this “Live” button, your phone may be doing an audio recording, as this button disappears during an audio recording
Now you have gathered this important information, you can now proceed further if you can find the feature on your TikTok app. With this, let’s proceed further, as you get the steps on how to Go Live on Tik Tok.
How to Go Live on Tik Tok
There are amazing and easy steps that can help you Go Live on Tik Tok. So, if you have this video sharing social media app, you can share your moment by going live right away. How do you begin? This app is compatible with Android and iOS phones only. With this, you can only go live using the app on your smartphone.
So, if you are set to enjoy the moment, simply follow the steps listed below.
- On your device, launch the TikTok app
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on the “+” button
- The video screen will pop up, as you tap on the “Live” button. You will find this close to the recording button on the screen
- Now, you have to add an eye-catching title to your live stream. This will help the viewers know what they are watching
- Click on the “Go Live” button!
Now, your live streaming will begin instantly. When you are done, tap on “X” to end the live video and confirm that you want to end the process.
RECOMMENDED >>> Super-Bright LED Flashlight