Good Audio Recording Apps are not only to be used by Journalists or professionals. A good audio recording app is necessary for any audio recording purposes by anyone. Why would carry a separate audio recorder, when you have numerous options right in your hand?
Good audio recording apps range from basic to full-featured ones and they’re all good choices. Of course, you must not be a journalist to make use of audio recording apps.
RELATED CONTENT: AUDIO EVOLUTION MOBILE STU – MOBILE AUDIO EVOLUTION STUDIO DOWNLOAD FREE
Good Audio Recording Apps
They can be useful for students, private investigators, audio note-takers, podcasters, and sometimes just for your personal business. The apps we’ve selected below are free or relatively low-cost. They range from basic, easy-to-operate apps to those with a full range of features (like transcription services) that even pros will love to work with.
The Voice Memo is number one on the list of good Audio Recording Apps is Voice Memo. Its Apple’s in-built audio recorder app is very compatible with iPhone and iOS devices. The app comes with basic features such as audio trimming with a long audio recording.
This app look located under the extra folder on the home screen. It’s easy to use with just a tap on the “Record” button you can begin recording. Also, you can edit files by name or location. Also, you can trim, or delete part of them.
- The app is very easy to use.
- There are no charges attached, it’s free.
- It’s available for all iOS devices.
- The recording is unlimited.
- The app is organized and recording can do in the background.
- Files can not be shared with this app.
- It only comes with basic audio editing tools.
- It requires an iCloud account.
This app right in every new iPhone you may have purchased.
Voice Recorder Pro
The Voice Recorder Pro is the second good audio recording app. The app captures voice recording in any file format and you can convert your files to any format you like. You can add Bookmarks, Photos, and Notes to your recordings or you can also merge multiple audio recordings into a single file.
- It has good file export options available.
- It built with high-quality audio recordings.
- You can download the app straight to your PC using built-in.
- You can post your recording as a movie clip on YouTube.
- This app does not have audio file transcription options.
- There is a need to make an in-app purchase so as to remove ads.
Here we have the one for voice recorder pro.
ASR Voice Recorder
This is a free audio recorder but contains ads. It’s one of the best audio recording apps for Android. It supports Android 5.0 and up, it’s ideal for journalists, students, musicians, and other professionals. The ASR Voice recorder comes with features that make this app an excellent voice recorder. It has all the tools that can create high-quality recordings.
Also, it has numerous file formats, you can add notes to a recording while recording. And you can control the payback speed on audio files. The ASR voice recording app allows you to skip silences, connect headset microphones with Bluetooth or arrange your voice recordings in your own way.
- Users can save files in any format.
- You can share multiple files with ease.
- You can enjoy free excellent audio recording options.
- It comes with an audio playback controller.
- It does not have audio Transcription options.
- It has only basic audio editing tools.
Get this app on the Google Play Store platform.
Voice Recorder & Audio Editor
The app is a voice recorder and audio editor. It is a free smart voice recorder app for iOS but its design with basic editing tools. However, if you get the paid version, you can enjoy even recording from phone calls. With this app you can get multiple audio formats, loop recording, you can skip backward and forward up to 15 seconds.
It allows you to mark your favorite recordings, speed listening, sleep timer. Audio notes are saved and uploaded to cloud storage.
- This app allows you to record unlimited.
- Its cloud supports.
- You can share and transfer your recordings.
- You can take notes to transcribe.
- It’s an in-app purchase.
Like it was mentioned that we have a voice recorder pro, then the one you see up here is known for the voice recorder and audio editor.
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro is another best audio recording apps for Android devices. It is excellent for students and for general use. It’s so easy to use with less experience in the recording. It can be used in recording interviews, lectures, and any other type of voice recording with Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.
The app comes with features that include Dropbox auto upload or Google Drive cloud services. Home screen widgets with 320 kbps recording features.
- Keep recording safe with its cloud services.
- MP3 clips that make your recording compact to be played on any device.
- It designed with home screen widgets for easy recording.
- It has quality settings customized audio changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can record in WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG formats.
- You can transfer your recording to your computer and other devices wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi.
- The app does not allow the use of external microphones.
- Phone calls are not supported.
- You cannot enable the widgets when the app is installed on the phone SD.
Get this app by searching it out on the Google Play Store and it’s compatible with Android 4.1.
This app is another best Audio Recording Apps For iPhone. It’s being used by over 225 million people Evernote and it’s trusted to take note with. It allows you to record audio, photos, files, organized notes, and voice memos all in one place.
The Evernote audio recorder offers you secured cloud storage to keep your files private and safe. You can share all your files with your friends even if they do not have an Evernote account, also you can create, update or search notes with voice commands when you use Google assistance or Siri.
- The app allows you to take notes, click images and add them while making recordings.
- You can set a reminder, write to-do list, capture and store records.
- It does not have advanced features like Transcription and converter.
If you have heard about this particular recorder before “Evernote” you will have known so much about it by now.
RecForge II Audio Recorder
The RecForge II Audio Recorder is a free audio recording app for Android. It’s designed to enable users to record and convert, edit, play, and share their recordings in the most popular audio codecs. Mono/stereo, bitrate, sample rate. Also, you can use the app to record sound, note dictation, meeting, music learning, studio recording, rehearsal, EVP.
Recording can be done in MP3, M4a, Ogg, WMA, opus, FLAC, Speex, and Wav Codec. The app allows users to use external microphones, skip silences, extract sound streams from videos. You can loop on playing selection more features from this audio recording app.
- It offers a versatile set of audio editing tools.
- You can manage and organize your files with folders (copy, move, delete, rename).
- Users can share their recordings to cloud service or share them with their friends on social media platforms and via email.
- You can conveniently edit your recording, cut or crop, merge or concatenate to make basic arrangements like using for ringtones, etc.
- It’s not easy for a beginner, it’s too technical.
- It has a maximum timing for recording for some file formats.
This is an excellent app for your audio recording events. The good audio recording apps are plenty online. Having them handy will grant you fast and easy access to your recording activities. This will enable you to get a good audio recording app.
You’ll then need to make your own selection of your choice of the kind of audio recording apps based on their features.