The Google Blogger is a discussion or an information website published on the World Wide Web (blog publishing service). This service was launched for public availability in 2003. These blogs pieces of information are usually hosted by Google and are accessed through a domain named “blogspot.com”. This blogging platform has also launched applications on mobile devices for users with mobile phones. Users can now post and edit their blogs, share videos and photos and links in Google Blogger using their mobile phones. Not only smartphones support Blogger, but users can also post and share blogs and links through traditional cell phones using the MMS and SMS medium. The major mobile systems that platform work with are the Android and IOS devices. This blogging platform lets users edit their blogs and links anywhere and anytime through the apps on these devices and also publish their blogs.
Users can attach photos to their blogs by taking a picture with the Blogger app or choosing photos from their photo gallery. Sharing your current location on your posts is also possible by tapping on the “My location” button then add your location; you can also post photos and links directly to Blogger.
This platform is run by Google and has been designed to be simple to use so that writers can share contents to their sites through emails, Google+ and so many other apps. This publishing platform makes the creating of blog sites and discussion sites easy, a lot of users can set up these blogs with templates. The platform is hosted on Google’s servers and is available in about 65 languages. You can control Google blogger through the dashboard; the dashboard displays the blog’s activity, news from Google and every update in the program. Writers control and manage their blog by clicking on the title of the blog, and from here they create new blog posts.
Reasons to Make Use of Google Blogger
- It Customizes your Blog Appearance. You can customize your blog page with gadgets. Google provides a large collection of gadgets and if you can, create and upload your own gadgets in order to make your site attractive and easy to use.
- It adds Domain to your Site. When you register your blog site at first, you will go through processes and you will be asked if you would like to add a domain to your site. But if you already have a blog site and want to add domains; go to settings, click on Basic and choose “+ add a custom domain”. Although this is not a free service, it usually costs about 12 dollars. The registration is simple and easy!
- It monetizes your Blog site. Google Blogger creates AdSense Ads fast and easy. You can also deal with other monetizing techniques using Blogger. Just make sure you abide by Google’s terms of service and policies for both the AdSense service and Blogger.
How to Join Google Blogger
Blogger is an online publishing service owned and developed by Google. It lets users set up and manage their blogs and sites. You need to sign in with your Google account.
- Open your web browser and go to Blogger.com.
- Click on “sign in” at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Type in your username or email address. If your Google email address is firstname.lastname@example.org then your username will be precious75.
- Click on “Next”.
- Type in your password and click on “sign in”.
- You are ready to use Google Blogger!