Google Docs – How to Access and Use Google Docs
‘Google docs’ is a free application based on the web from which spreadsheets and documents are created, edited and also stored online. Files saved on this feature can be accessed from any device with a good internet connection and a functional web browser. You see ‘google docs’ is just one of the services offered to users by Google. This means for you to access google docs you must be an active Google account owner.
Documents on google docs can be downloaded on any device, these documents can be imported, created, and edited to be updated on google docs’ i.e. google docs users can import, edit, create and update spreadsheets and documents in numerous fonts or file formats. With this feature, you can also combine texts with formulas, tables, lists or images. ‘Google docs’ is great because it is compatible with almost any presentation software and word processor software.
Google docs can be published webpage format or a normal manuscript. All users of this feature can see who made different document changes altogether with when the changes were made. They are stored online, so there is no risk of losing your files. You must know that it also has an app.
Now you may be wondering, how can I start with this feature, well its easy and all you have to do is to open a google account, follow these steps to create a new google account if you already have a google account skip this step.
How to Create a Google Account
- Gain access to a secure data connection, and make sure your data connection is turned on.
- Next, locate the mobile browser on your device and launch it.
- After the web browser is loaded navigate to gmail.com.
- If the page is loaded properly, you would see an icon which says Create an account, click on it.
- Fill in your personal data that you want Google to recognize you as in the form you see.
- Now click on next, you will be asked to fill in your mobile number.
- Wait for some time for a code from Google, when you receive the code fill it in the required field on the webpage.
- Now click create my account icon located at the bottom of the page.
If you followed the steps correctly your google account would be ready, now it’s time for the next step.
How to Access Google Docs
- Launch your web browser.
- On your web browser visit docs.google.com.
- If you want you can select a template to get started.
Now that you have access to google docs you can start editing like a pro.