Google drive is a free way to store files and folders on the web that only you can access with your Google account. Now Google is providing its users with the options to never lose a file again. Google drive is very much unlike google photos; it can save and sync any type of files, even with folders across all your devices syncing with your Google account. Google drive services can also be called cloud storage.
Now for every google account, google provide its users with fifteen-gigabyte free storage for both files and photos. If your storage is not enough for you, you can always buy extra space from Google. Before you can have a google drive account you must note that you must be a google account owner. There are lots of benefits that google account owners enjoy; you can also enjoy all of them by making one choice today, which is to be a google account owner. In case you do not have a google account follow the procedures that follow to acquire a google account. Note: if you have a google account, skip this process.
How to Create a Google Account
- Make sure your device is connected to an internet connection provider.
- Locate the internet browser on your device or PC and hit it.
- Wait for the browser to load properly, and navigate to gmail.com or www.drive.google.com.
- Now any link you visit look for an icon that says ‘Create an account’ click it.
- A form will appear which says “First name, Last name, etc.” fill the form with the required data and click on the next button located at the bottom right of the page.
- You’ll be asked to input a mobile number, make sure you fill in a mobile number you have access to because Google will send a verification code to that number, and ask you to verify.
- After the verification process, you’ll be redirected to your google account home page.
If you followed the above steps correctly, then your google account is ready and you can now access google drive and never lose a file again. To access google drive, follow the steps below;
How to Access Google Drive
- Locate the browser on your device and click it.
- Hit the search bar on the browser and search for drive.google.com.
- Wait for the page to load properly and click on the Sign in button.
- Fill in your Google account login credentials and sign in.
Your google drive account is ready. Good luck!