Hey there, today we shall be talking about the Google Home Page in this post. I guess you must be wondering what it is all about. If that is the case then you don’t have to worry anymore.
In this post, we are going to share with you what it is all about, how to activate it, and how to make use of it. So, we have got you covered.
Know More About Google Chrome >>> Chrome Version: How To Update Chrome To The Latest Version
All you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more on details as we have lots to reveal to you.
Google Home Page
Google Home Page is all about using Google to get access to the internet. Yes, that is just all about it.
It is from the home page of Google that you type in the question or your query to search for it. this in turn will make Google with the appropriate answers from available servers.
We live in an age where everything has to do with the internet and technology. It is almost inevitable that we won’t surf the internet for a particular something.
So, when you are looking for something on the internet it is this Google Home Page that you go through before you can get it.
Though there are other internet search engines and home pages Google’s Home page is one of the best out there.
For you to make use of this home page you must first set and activate it on your browser and then you are good to go.
There are lots of search engine out there that supports the Google Home Page and you can activate it on those search engine and browser. In this post, we are going to show you how you can do just that.
Google Chrome is one of the most used browsers today in the world. With it, you can use it to surf the internet for whatever you are looking for and be rest assured you will find it.
It is a secure platform and a fast platform that you can use even for payment of services. It has lots of cool features and saves you the stress of typing everything with the autofill features.
This Google Chrome works well on all Google and Android device. With this chrome browser, you can activate the Google Home Page to start making use of it.
Google Home Page Settings
The Google Home Page Settings is where you will locate it when you want to activate the home page on your browser.
This setting can be easily accessed and it very easy to make use of. With this setting, you can activate the home page on any browser of your choice.
Make Google Home Page
Now that you have known about what the Google Home page is all about it is now time that you set it on your browser.
Like I said above you can activate this home page on any browser of your choice. below is the list of browsers that you use to activate it.
- Google Chrome.
- Internet Explorer.
- Microsoft Edge.
We are going to be showing you how you activate it on each browser.
How to Set Google Home Page
Below are the ways to activate this home on each of the browsers listed above.
- Open the chrome browser and then click on the three vertical dotted lines at the top right corner.
- A drop-down menu will pop up. Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Appearance” under the “Settings”.
- Under the appearance option turn on “Show Home Button”.
- Select your current homepage or “Enter Custom Web Browser and then enter this URL www.google.com.
- Open the Firefox browser and click on “Settings” at the top right corner of the home screen.
- From the dropdown menu click on “New Windows and Tabs” and you will be given two options. The first one is “Homepage and New Windows”.
- The other is for “New Tabs”.
- Tap on the box that is next to the “homepage and New Windows” and navigate downwards to click on “Custom URL”.
- This will open a box for you to enter the Google URL www.google.com and close this tab.
- Once again go to Internet Explorer and open it.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right corner.
- A drop-down will pop up. from the menu click on “Internet Options”.
- This will present you with space where you enter the URL that you want to use.
- Now enter www.google.com and click on OK.
- open the Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the three horizontal lines at the right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu click on “Settings”.
- Now click on “Appearance at the left side of the “Settings” and then scroll down to turn on the “Show Home Button”.
- After turning on the “Show Home Button” two options will pop up.
- Click on Enter URL and the input www.google.com and click on “Save”
- Now open the Safari Browser and click on “Settings”.
- In the drop-down menu click on “Preference” and then look for the “Homepage: under General.
- On the box by the side of the homepage, section click enters www.google.com.
- Now click on the “X” option at the top right corner that will ask you to confirm the changing of the URL. Click on the “Change Homepage” and you will be done.
There you have it. listed above are the various ways to activate the Google Home page on each of the browsers.