Google One is a subscription service developed by Google. It provides expanded cloud storage and is intended for the consumer market. Thus, all Google accounts begin with 15GB of free storage that is shared on Google Drive, Gmail and Google photos.
Furthermore, it replaced the Google drive paid service to emphasize the fact that the program is used by multiple services. These paid plans offer cloud storage starting beginning from 100GB to 30 terabytes.
The storage managed by this platform is used by Google drive, photos and Gmail. Thus the plans are a little cheaper than the historical G Drive plans.
G One was Initially announced in May 2018. However, the 1terabyte plan for GD would be upgraded to 2 terabytes, while the 2 terabytes plan price would the same price as the GD 1terabytes plan. It also announced the availability of 24/7 support with all the plans.
Starting from May to August 2018, Google began upgrading GD would users to G One, with Google’s Driver’s 1 terabyte plan being upgraded to 2 terabytes.
Storage purchases renew automatically. And users can upgrade their storage plan anytime, with the new storage tier taking effect immediately. You can also share storage with about five additional members of your family, with each person getting 15GB.
Google One Benefits | Features
Check out the features below and what you will benefit from the service
- Offers automatic phone backup on Android through the G One app
- 2TB plans users get access to an Android mobile VPN
- It offers 10% back to users in the 200GB on eligible purchases in the Google store
- There are family member support features. It lets up to five additional family members share one plan while still retaining their free 15GB.
- It also offers Google play credit and benefits from other Google services for users who have one of the paid plans.
Learn more about the G One app in the next section.
Google One App
The app allows you to automatically backup your phone and manages your cloud storage. Users can automatically backup the important files on their phone, using the free 15GB of storage that comes with every Google account. You can also get outstanding help from Google experts on their services.
Google One For PC
To get this for your PC, follow the steps below
- Get an Android emulator, by installing it on your PC
- After installing the emulator, Launch it on your PC
- Log in using your Google account details
- After logging in
- Move to the google play store and search for the app
- In the search result, locate the correct app and install it
- You can now access it from the emulator on your PC.
You can use any of these emulators to install the app and access it from your pc, Nox, BlueStacks, ARChon etc.
Google One Pricing
Here are the pricings
The 15 Fb is currently free
100GB- $1.99 monthly, $19.99 yearly
200Gb- $2.99 monthly, $29.99 yearly
2TB- $9.99 monthly, $99.99 yearly
10 TB- $49.99 monthly
30TB- $149.99 monthly
These storage purchases renew automatically at the end of the subscription period.
Google One Login
To access your google one account simply do the following
- Download the app from the play store or go to your browser to locate their official website
- Locate the sign-in page or button and click on it
- Enter your email address or phone number
- Provide your password and log into your account.
With these steps, you will successfully access your account with ease.