Google Plus Circle – How to Create a Google Plus Circle
Google Plus Circle
The Google’s social board, Google plus now has a feature named “circles” that lets users and members introduce different people into specific lists. This feature allows you to share important posts and contents with so many other people. It also allows you to follow the contents posted and shared by other users you may find interesting and exciting. You can make use of these circles to control and manage the people you share posts with. Add people to your circle, and share a post with that circle so people can be able to view it. You can add someone to a circle even if they do not follow you. They will be able to see contents and posts you share to that circle.
Google plus circle is a platform still new to so many of us, so if you have been waiting to take hold of it, now is the right time to take the chance. this feature is a very profitable business tool, which is when you know just how to make use of it in the right way. Google+ helps you create and establish connections with the right choice of people and using it will also help add your profile to google search results for the advertisement of your business and brand. The main success with Google+ depends on how much you master your circles.
Note: circles are not groups. Groups are very different from circles in three notable ways:
- All group members know who is in the group while circle members are not aware.
- Group members also know the name of the group while people in a circle do not know the name given to the circle.
- All group members are aware of the reason the group was created.
How to Create a Google Plus Circle
- On your mobile device or computer, go to plus.google.com and access your Google account.
- In the navigation menu at the bottom of your screen, click on “people”
- Tap on “following”
- Click on “New Circle”
- Choose a name for your circle, and then click on “create”.
Add or Remove Someone from a Google Plus Circle
When you follow someone they are automatically added to your “following” circle. To add someone to your “following” circle, you have to follow the person.
To add someone to another circle;
- On your mobile device or computer, go to your Google+ account.
- Visit the profile of the person you want to add to the circle
- Click on the name of the circle they already belong to
- Use the menu button to add them to another circle
- Tap “Done”
To Remove Someone from a circle;
- On your mobile device or computer, open your Google plus account.
- Visit the profile of the person you want to remove from the circle.
- Click on the name of the circle that you want to remove them from.
- Using the menu uncheck a circle to remove the person from the circle.
- Click on “Done”.
What Do I Name My Circles?
Giving names to circles is one of the exciting parts of using google+. You have to choose names that help you recollect who belongs to each circle. It is actually up to you on what names you give your circles, I suggest creating a system that helps you sort them accordingly. For instance, you could have “close friends and family” in a circle different from people you do not relate with intimately. You could tag another circle for “clients” in the aspect of the business. You could also have a circle for “video games”. There are so many names to give, it’s simple!