Google Plus One Button – How to Use The Google Plus One Button
Google Plus One Button
Now unless you are outdated you would have heard of the google plus one button, this button was designed by Google to compete with the famous tweet button, now for you to get the maximum benefits of this button you will need to input this button into your website. The good aspect about this button is that there are many ways to put it on your personal blog or website. In this tutorial, I will teach you in a detailed and complete explanation on how to integrate this button on your website. When you integrate this button on your website, it drives targeted website to your website.
But before you can get access to this button you will need a google account because this is a Google feature, follow the procedures below to open a new google account and set up your profile.
How to Create A Google Account And Set Up Your Profile
- First of all, put on the data connection on your device.
- Next, navigate to gmail.com.
- Now locate the button that says “create an account” and click on it.
- Next, fill in the form with your personal data and click on the next button.
- Input your phone number on the next page. Make sure you have access to the phone number because Google will send you a verification pin.
- After getting the specified pin from Google, fill it in the required field on the web page and complete your set up.
- To log in to your google plus account navigate to plus.google.com
- On this page you will be asked to fill in your Google address and password, fill in the one you used to open your account earlier and sign in.
- Now finally to create your profile, click on the avatar on the right to set up your profile picture.
- Choose the profile picture you want to use, set up your username, slogan etc.
Now to input, this button on your website follow the steps below;
- Put on your data connection
- Next, locate your mobile browser and launch it
- Now from your web browser navigate to http://www.ibusinesspromoter.com/add-google-1-button-web-pages
- On this page, you will see everything you need to know about the google follow button
- Next copy the code that bests suits your situation
- After that open your website program page and paste the code in the required field
Nice, you are all done.