Google Reviews are joint features within Google Maps and Google My Business. These reviews offer useful ideas and information for people who create and manage businesses. And it allows its users to publicly share their views in Google regarding their experience with a business platform including its products and the services it renders.
This service is definitely a great medium for central businesses to list out their points of difference. And also to display to the public how their customers experience them. You can be really confident that these reviews are genuine because they are carefully inspected by Google itself and these reviews cannot be manipulated.
These reviews should be included in your business platform because they prove to your clients and customers that your products and services are reliable and trustworthy. Through these reviews, the public gets to know about your brand even before they access your website.
However, having these reviews about your business is normally accessed by only you, unless you decide to publish these business reviews in Google and make them visible to the public. So you definitely effective solutions to collect business reviews and make them visible to customers across Google and other web platforms (including your personal website).
Benefits of Google Reviews
I am sure you definitely would want to know the exact benefits of a service before making use of that service, not bad; it is actually a normal thing to do. No one would want a service he/she cannot yield any gain from.
What are the benefits of this service? There are so many added advantages to this service; these reviews allow you to show your worth to customers out there. What I am saying is that this service has the ability to influence the trust of the public on your brand. And that is why I have brought together the three main benefits of these reviews.
- It increases the trust of the customers on your brand – honesty, and openness have become more necessary for customers. The importance of this honesty can increase the accessibility to a wide variety of information on any brand or business. About 80% percent of customers all over the globe say that a positive review increases their trust for a brand. So these reviews are definitely a great deal for businesses in order to gain more advantage over their competitors.
- It increases your business to online exposure – google search’s rules are really difficult but there one thing to be sure of; these reviews have a positive impact on Google’s search function. Having a positive business review can help your business launch the top of Google search results. And this helps your brand or business to be found and accessed easily. So as a business owner, do not rely on keywords research by users, make use of Google reviews.
- It improves your product and the customer’s intelligence – the most important benefit of these reviews is the improvement of your product and the customer’s intelligence. Every business review you possess can serve as a medium for you to know if your customers are happy and satisfied with your products and services.
How to Get Google Reviews For Your Business
About 80% of customers out there believe in reviews. You should generate your business reviews as fast as possible. There is an easy way to connect these reviews to your Google account and your Google My Business review page. In order to get these reviews, follow the steps below:
- Log out of your Google account and search for your “Google My Business listing”. You will see your businesses graph.
- Click on the blue button tagged “Down arrow”.
- You will see “Review and Rate”, from there you can choose from one to five stars. I suggest that you select the whole five stars.
- After that, copy your website’s URL and save it in a secure location.
- After that, you can then send your link/URL to your customers through email.
It does not get any easier than this. Once you have composed the email content you want to send to your customers out there, you can use it as much as you want.