Google Sign-In is the access that all Google email address users use to gain access to their accounts. The good thing about Google Sign-In is that it makes it easy for you not only to access your emails. Also, can connect with other Google services which include Google Drive, Google Docs, and others.
Google Sign-in is a gateway to your account. You can sign in to carry out activities in your email and to other Google products. Also, to check your email, add Calendar, set reminders, sharing of Google docs, and many more.
Google Sign-in is part of Google’s account. Google Account gives you Google-wide access to most Google products, and those products include Google Ads, Gmail, and YouTube, using the same username and password. Check if you have a Google Account. If you’re already using a Google product such as Gmail, for example, then you have a Google Account.
What You Need to Create a Google Account
If you don’t have a Google Account but do have an email address, you can create a Google account using that email address. Without an Gmail address, creating a google account is not possible, so need to create a Gmail address first before considering a Google Account.
If you are without a Gmail account, you should be able to create one for yourself at accounts.google.com/SignUp. once you launch the site, fill in all the required details, follow the onscreen directions and your account would be created in no time.
Google Sign In
Below, I have put together the steps involved in how to Sign into your Google account. these steps are easy to follow, just read on and you should be done in no time. the steps include:
- Starting from your screen.
- Click on the Menu key, next setting.
- Next, add an account (under the Account section).
- Google and click on Existing.
- Next, insert your Email Address and Password, then tap the Next icon.
- Immediately you’ve set up Google Account on your phone, it will automatically be synchronized with your Google Account on the web.
Once you have signed in your Gmail account, you should be able to access other Google services on your device and on the web. platforms like Playstore would be available to you for use of your Android device. Also, you can back up your settings to Google Servers and enjoy other Google services.
Note: For you to sign in to Gmail, you must first become a user of the platform first. This is to those who do not have an account with the platform, quickly let dive into the following process on how to create or sign up for the account before thinking of signing in for those that have no account with Gmail.
Gmail Account Sign Up
Here we are, following the procedure put down here are the steps you will be needing to sign up for Gmail.
- To create your account, you can visit gmail.com through your web browser or launch the Gmail app.
- Tap or click on the “Sign up or Create” link or button.
- To proceed with the steps, type in your names, create your email address, create a password, then your date of birth and gender.
- Once all the things on the above list are done, you are to click on the Next button and enter your mobile number on the other page and click get code.
- After a while, a code will be sent to your phone, type in the codes in the verification box and confirm.
And that is it with the sign up process. with the account created all available google services would be open to you.