Google Slides – How to Access Google Slides
‘Google slides’ is a free service offered by Google to all its users, and account owners. ‘Google slides’ is an office tool on google drive that helps you make and edit different presentations in a very easy way. Just by signing in. Your files will be saved and updated as you make changes, google docs also works in collaboration with Google slides; this, therefore, means that you can make changes to these docs from anywhere and from any device in the world as long as you can use it to access google.
This amazing tool called google slides is one of the wide range of variety of online applications that Google has developed in this modern age. It is a very interesting experience to work with this great software because it has some traditional features. This feature as I said before, is totally free for all Google users. I enjoy how easy this feature is very easy to use. Plus your slides can also be shared with anyone you wish to share it with. This feature helps makes your work and ideas look fantastic with thousands of fonts, themes, videos, animations etc. you can get a rapid head start on google slides by using some google slides templates.
Getting started on google slide is very easy, but like I keep saying you must have a google account to continue, follow the next step of procedures for how to create a new google account, but if you already have a google account which you remember the login details, then you can skip this process.
How to Create a Google Account
- Connect your device to a secure data connection.
- Next, locate the internet browser on your device and launch it.
- After the browser is fully loaded navigate to gmail.com.
- On this page locate the create an account icon and hit it.
- You will be asked to fill a form on this page, fill the form with the information you want Google to recognize you as.
- Click the next button at the bottom of the page.
- Now on this page Input your mobile number in the required field.
- Wait to receive a confirmation code from Google, when you get the code copy and paste it in the specified area on the web page.
- Now click create my account.
Your Gmail account is now ready for use, now to access google slides follow the steps below.
How to Access Google Slides
- First of all, from your web browser navigate to https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/slides/about/.
- On this page scroll down and you would see a button titled “Download Google Slides” click it.
- After downloading install the software.
- Next sign in your google account and your google slide account will be ready for use.
Now that you have a google slides account, enjoy it to the fullest.