Google Tasks App is an application that lets you create a to-do list. With the mobile app, you can manage, capture edit your task any time anywhere. Thus the app makes it easy and fast for users to create tasks.
What Can I Do With Google Tasks
You can do so many things with this Google tool such as add and remove tasks, including details to it. Also, you can set dates and times for tasks by synchronizing with the Google calendar. You can use it to receive a notification, add emails and subtasks, Mark tasks as complete, have a different list for a different account, which means you can have more than one list.
How Do I Get To Google Tasks
Because of the new design launched, people using G suite now find it easy to gain access to Google tasks. Therefore, to find the Google tasks, you can do that using your computer or App. Go to the google play store and Apple apps store to download the app on your phone.
How to Use Google Tasks App
After downloading the app, go ahead and create a list or task. Then reorder or hide the task. Users can turn the dark theme on or off.
Enable or Disable Dark Theme
This dark them it’s available for Android 7.0 and above. So to do the above, take these steps
- Open the Google tasks app on your device
- Scroll down to the right and select the three dots menu icon
- Select the “Theme” button
From here you can now choose either to on or off the dark theme.
How to Find Google Tasks In-App
After downloading the app from the play app or iOS apps store. Move ahead and open the app. This works just like the desktop where first time users have the same default list known as “My tasks” is already created you can decide to rename it if you want to.
To find the rename button in the menu tab, Proceed to the menu button at the right downside of the screen. This is necessary to know that the desktop and App versions are synchronized automatically.
How to View Tasks on Google Calendar
To view the task via calendar in Google, do the following,
- Tap on the option to include a task. If you have created a task already, tap on the edit tab.
- Choose “Add date/time” widget
- Select the time and date for the task you want to set, by indicating it.
- Click on the “done” button.
More Related Posts
- Google Tasks in Gmail – Tasks in New Gmail | Google Tasks Android
- Google Tasks Android – Google Tasks for Android | Google Tasks Android App
- The Google Assistant: Make Simple Voice commands On Your Smart Device Using The Google…
- Google Task List – Google Tasks | Google Tasks App
- Google Opinion Rewards App: How Do I Download Google Opinion Rewards App