Dedicated to-do apps are just so many out there, but you should try out the Google Tasks in Gmail! It is one of the best to be in your inbox. How? Google tasks available in your Gmail is a way for you to create ordered lists of tasks, complete your due dates, and even turn your email messages into action items. This article will teach you just how to begin.
Google Tasks in Gmail
The Google Tasks in Gmail is a service that helps you create a list of items, set due dates, add notes, or activities you need to attend to. It is also possible for you to turn your emails into tasks too. Using this feature, you can get the thing done without having to mix up or miss any activity.
Manage, capture, and edit tasks that need to be done. You can do this anytime and anywhere that you are, as long as you have got your Gmail account or the tasks app active on your smartphone or computer device. In this article, you will certainly find out just what you need to know about making use of this feature.
Keeping and storing these Google Tasks in Gmail will certainly help make you productive. How? You can stay on track, as long as you create and store these task lists. Here are some amazing benefits to this feature.
- Helps you remember activities you have to attend to
- Organize your work at hand
- Find out the work and activities you haven’t done yet
- See what you have accomplished so far and much more!
People make use of these Google Tasks in Gmail on a daily basis, which has really been of great help to them. You should join them and see how effective this out actually be.
Tasks in New Gmail
In this part of this article, you will get to know how you create a new task list through your Gmail. You should also know that the main Google Tasks mobile app is available for download. However, this article will be referring you to how you can access this feature through your Gmail.
- Visit your Gmail account on gmail.com
- On the right side of the homepage, you will find some icons. Hover over each in order to know and select the “Tasks” feature
- Click on “Add a Task”
- Type in the title of the task and click on the Pencil icon
- This will help you edit and add details for the given task at hand
After adding all the details, you can be sure your task is saved. You can access your Gmail and find them in the same location.
Google Tasks Android
Now, so many people are asking if it is possible to make use of this amazing and helpful task tool on their smart Android phones. Of course, it absolutely is! How can you begin? You have to download the tasks app from your app store.
- On your Android device, get on the Google play store
- In the search bar, type in and search for “Google Tasks”
- On the next page, tap on the very first app and click on the “Install” button
This will begin the download of the app into your phone. The same process also applies to iOS phones. You can download it from the Apple app store on your device.