Google To Do is just one of the best features to help organize your daily activities! How? We all know Google never gets tired of providing its billions of users with amazing features that are convenient and helpful. One of these is the “To Do” feature, which some people really do not know about yet. However, this article will be providing you with amazing details you just need to know about.
Google To Do
There are so many To-do apps out there, but the Google To Do could just be the best solution for you. This simply has to do with a to-do list, which helps you to get all your tasks done. How? This amazing app is known as Google Tasks! Here, you get to take note of the activities you need to do, appointments to attend to, and just so much more! This is the reason it is a to-do feature, as it helps you create to-do lists and mark out your activities.
This is one of the newest apps brought to you by Google and it helps to keep your to-do lists all in one place. This app is known as “Tasks”. It is available for use right from your smartphone and your PC. Using this app, you are able to get more done. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks at hand anywhere you are and anytime you want to. This app syncs across all devices and also exists right within your Gmail and Google calendar. Its main aim is to help you engage in your tasks at hand.
Let’s check out the amazing features and functions of this feature.
- Create your tasks and add details
- Quickly capture and add tasks anywhere you are
- Stay right on track through due dates and notifications
- View your created tasks right from your email
- Be part of G Suite
With these, you are just sure to take control of whatever task that you have at hand. Download the tasks app today and take huge advantage of the Google To-Do feature.
Google Tasks Android
This amazing app is available for your Android phone. Right from the Google play store, you can download this to-do app right away. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the Google play store on your Android phone
- Type in and search for “Google Tasks”
- On the next page, click on the very first app
- Proceed by clicking on “Install”
That’s just how it works.
Google Tasks Desktop
Do you know you can also make use of this amazing app through your Gmail account? Of course, you can! Check the steps out.
- Visit your Gmail account on gmail.com
- On the right side of the homepage, you will find some icons. Hover over each in order to know and select the “Tasks” feature
- Click on “Add a Task”
- Type in the title of the task and click on the Pencil icon
- This will help you edit and add details for the given task at hand