Google Voice is a voicemail service that is designed by Google. It is designed for the purpose of rendering U.S numbers to various google account users. This lets people send text messages, voice messages, do all that voicemail, receive calls, sending of calls to different people in diverse countries.
It let users record calls and stop recording and it also offers an easy way where people can forward calls from pc-to-phone inside Canada and U.S. it also offers the ability that let google+ hangout users use pc-to-pc to make voice and video calls globally.
Check Out: Google Voice Search – How To Turn On Google Voice Search
It was initially launched on March 11, 2009, by Google. It is available for iOS, Android, tablet apps. And it let to make international calls in low charges fee. And it is very useful in offices, business place any kind of organization whether big or small.
It also provides international numbers to google users. It gives users the ability to block unwanted numbers, switching of lines into mid-calls, screen calls b answering them, safety from spam messages and calls, reading of voicemail transcripts in your inbox, and customize your voicemail greetings.
How to Create Google Voice Account and Get a Voice Number on Mobile Device | Google Voice App
Follow the below steps to create the account on your iOS and Android device;
- After you have downloaded the app on your phone
- Open the app and choose your preferred google account that your voice number will be attached to
- Tap on ‘continue’
- Go to the next page and click on ‘search’
- Search for your preferred number by using a city code or area code
- Click on the “green select” button to choose the number you want from the list
- Your number will be confirmed on the platform then,
- Go to the next side and tap on ‘Next’
- After your number is verified, input your verified phone that you preferred
- Then, a code will be sent to you by google
- Input the code and tap on verify
- Tap on “Claim” then
- Lastly, tap on “FINISH”
Above are the steps to sign up for a google voice account on your mobile devices.
How to Set Up Google Voice on Pc
Below are steps to sign-up for a google voice account on pc;
- After you have successfully downloaded the app on your device then,
- Open the app on your device and click on continue
- Accept the terms and conditions that will be given to you by taping on it
- Tap on a search to select your google number by city or area code
- Tap on the number that you prefer from the listed ones
- Verify the given number by clicking on the verify button
- Input your google voice number and click on send code
- A code will be sent to you,
- After you receive the code all you need to do is to input the code in the search box
- Now, click on ‘claim’ then
- Lastly, you have to double click on “FINISH” for a successful setup.
Above are the steps to create a voice number account and how to get your number.
How to Login Your Google Voice Account | Google Voice Login
Below are steps to login your account;
- Open your device
- Click on ‘sign in’
- Input your Google account details
- Now, tap on Next and follow the required instructions to open your account
Above are the steps to log in to your google account.
Is Google Voice for free?
Yes, Google Voice is available for free. It doesn’t cost anything to sign up for a Google Voice account or to claim a Google Voice phone number. Also, most calls made within the United States and Canada using Google Voice are free.
However, if you are calling someone outside the US or Canada, there may be international calling charges. It is always best to check the rates before making a call. Overall, Google Voice is a convenient and cost-effective way to stay connected with friends and family.
What is the point of Google Voice?
The main purpose of Google Voice is to provide users with a free phone number that they can use to make and receive calls, as well as send and receive text messages. With Google Voice, you can make and receive calls from multiple devices using the same phone number, which can be helpful for people who use different devices for various purposes.
Additionally, Google Voice has other features such as voicemail, call screening, and call recording. Overall, Google Voice is a convenient and versatile tool for managing your phone calls and messages.