If you searching for an easy to use payment service, then you should probably consider using Google Wallet. Google Wallet is currently known as Google Pay and it makes your payment transactions easier and faster. The service can be used for making online payments, payments in stores, peer to peer transactions, in-app purchases, etc.
I believe you clicked on this post because you wish to know more bout Google Wallet. And that’s exactly what I will be talking about, all you have to do is pay attention and read on.
Google Wallet is currently known as Google Pay, it is a peer to peer payment service. The payment service was developed by Google. It allows individuals to send and receive money from a mobile phone or desktop at no cost. In order words, it is a mobile payment service that functions as a virtual wallet for users. You can sit at home and make payments right from your smartphone.
Google Wallet or Google Pay is the fast and easy way to pay on sites, in apps, and stores with your credit cards save your Google Account. The service protects your payment information with different layers of security. And by so doing, it makes it easy to send money, cash on rewards, or store tickets all in one place. Sending and receiving money hasn’t been any easier with Google Wallet.
How Does it Work
It is a simple service that stores all of its user’s information on the Google System. The service is structured to allow patrons to send out funds to each other. First, you need to set your account. Then to send money, you need to enter the email address or phone number of the receiver or recipients. The receiver must link that number or email to a bank account in order to get the funds.
Well, the recipients have a Google Wallet or Google Pay account, the money would be posted to the account directly. Users can actually link up to two ban accounts once the Google Wallet account is created. The fund that would be received remains in your wallet until you request a withdrawal.
Google Wallet App
The pay is fast, and also is the simplest way to send money and pay online. With the app you can;
- Manage your information from one convenient place.
- Send and receive funds with ease.
- Set reminders for the recurring payments.
- Online checkout is as quick as a tap
- Access loyalty cards, offers, etc.
- Save event tickets, boarding passes and also transits.
- It is secured and encrypted by Google.
The app is simple with an easy to understand and use user interface. All you have to do si to add a card and you’re all ready to go.
Google Wallet App Download
The app is available for free on either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Downloading the app is simple, free, and fast with a good date or Wi-Fi connection. To download, follow the steps below;
- Open Google Play or Apple App Store and type in Google Pay on the search engine.
- A list of relating apps would be displayed, tap on the first one to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” or “Download”.
Immediately the app would be installed on your device if you have a good connection. The next step would be setting up your Google Wallet or Google Pay account.
How to Set Up Google Wallet
Getting started is easy and fast. Now, follow the instructions below to get started;
- Launch Google Pay or Google Wallet on your smartphone or go https://pay.google.com/.
- Add a credit card or debit card
- If you’re new to service tap on “Get Started”.
- Then choose a payment method, snap your credit card, or simply fill in the information.
- Provide the other information that would be requested.
- Google will send verification via email or SMS authentication.
Just like that, the account would be set up.
How do I use Google Wallet?
To use the Google Wallet feature, simply unlock your phone and go to the quick settings menu, from which you can now swipe down to expand. Now select the tile for the wallet that you can find on your phone, and then use the debit card or the credit card that you have already added.
Is Google Wallet same as Google Pay?
Yes, the Google Wallet application has now been changed to Google Play, which means that if you are looking for the Google Wallet application, you will no longer be able to find it. Now the app that you will see in its place is called the Google Pay application, which is a secure digital wallet app from Google.
Where is my Google Wallet?
The Google Wallet app is not pre-installed on all Android devices. It is only installed on a few devices in selected countries; if you cannot find it, you have to go to the Google Play Store to download.
- Google Tasks – How To Use Google Tasks Effectively
- COSCO Shipping Company: COSCO Shipping Login And Container Tracking