Green Mountain Energy login: As one of the largest retail electric providers in Texas, Green Mountain Energy sells renewable electricity to residential and business customers within the service areas of the big five utility companies. Based in Houston, Green Mountain Energy plans offer fixed, variable, prepaid, and green power options along with a variety of term lengths.
Green Mountain Energy Login lets customers manage several account aspects. You can log in to Green Mountain Energy’s online account by visiting its official website and accessing all the features. In this article, we’ll be discussing how to log in to Green Mountain Energy. Make sure you already have an account with them. If you do not have an account, create one. You will need to enter your email ID, phone number, and some personal data to verify your information.
Green Mountain Energy Login
Green Mountain Energy is a Houston-based electricity provider founded in 1997. It specializes in clean energy for residential and commercial electricity customers. Green Mountain Energy was the first energy company in Texas that focused solely on green energy through wind and solar initiatives. It’s not unusual that a Texas-based company would be a strong green energy option.
Texas leads the nation in electricity generated by wind, and it ranks within the top 5 states monthly for electricity generated by solar means. Outside Texas, Green Mountain Energy provides green energy in Illinois, Massachusetts, and Pennsylvania, among other states. The Green Mountain Energy Company is a renewable energy retailer that offers various electricity products, carbon offsets, and sustainable energy solutions to residential and business customers in the United States.
Part of NRG Energy (along with Cirro and Reliant Energy) and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Green Mountain Energy provides reliable electricity plans that source electricity from wind and solar energy sources in Texas, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Massachusetts, among other states.
How to Log in to Green Mountain Energy?
Follow these steps to log in to Green Mountain Energy:
- To log into your Green Mountain Energy account, visit https://greenmountainpower.com/transit-login/.
- Once you access the login portal, fill in your username or email associated with your Green Mountain Energy account and the password.
- Make sure you put in the correct credentials and click login.
How to Reset Your Green Mountain Energy Password
In case you forget your Green Mountain Energy password and you are finding it difficult to log in to your account, here are the steps to follow to reset your password:
- Go to the Green Mountain Energy website.
- Look for the forget password button and click on it.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Green Mountain Energy account.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Green Mountain Power.
- Click on the link in the email.
- Enter a new password. Make sure it follows the password requirements listed.
- Click on the Change Password button.
Green Mountain Energy Customer Service
There are several customer service options with Green Mountain Energy.
- You can visit the Contact Us page for general queries.
- Choose your state to learn more about customer service options.
- Fill out the online contact form to send an email to Green Mountain Energy.
- You can chat online with a live agent during the week.
- You can follow Green Mountain Energy on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites to receive news and updates.
- For power outages, contact your local utility company.
It’s best to go through the FAQs before contacting a representative.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Green Mountain do?
Green Mountain provides electricity and electrical products.
How do I pay my Green Mountain Energy bill?
You can pay by website, mail, phone, or in person.
Does it offer an online bill payment facility?
Yes, it offers an online bill payment facility. Credit cards, debit cards, and Internet banking payments are accepted.