How to do a sponsored ad on Facebook; sponsored ads are a bit stressful to do but simple and worth it. Advertising on Facebook makes targets for Facebook users with different Facebook Ad types and placements.
Depending on your interests, demographics, etc. In this article, I will be writing about what you need to know about the Facebook sponsored ad. How you can use it and how to do the sponsored ad, if you wish to know more then read on.
How to do a Sponsored ad on Facebook
Facebook sponsored ads are the ads that display on the Facebook news feed of the reader. Setting up a sponsored ad is more involved than the boosting of posts, but as they say, more work leads to more rewards and satisfaction.
With this ad, Facebook ads users can easily set up an objective that will align directly with their marketing aims and goals.
The Facebook platform drives about 23% of all the referral traffic and provides more traffic than any other social media outlet.
- Sponsored ads can be used to promote a page that is already in existence.
- They are best used when the aim is to increase engagement with a certain piece of content.
- With the Facebook sponsored ads, you can post anything content you want, but it uses just one format for the ads.
- You are given the option to display your ad content in both the mobile news feed and the desktop news feed.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social media platform that allows people to share their photographs and videos. You can post comments and links on your newsfeed or a friend’s timeline for free.
You can watch fun short videos on Facebook for free on your newsfeed or someone’s timeline. Facebook also allows chatting live with family and friends.
Get notified when your public post is liked or commented on. Play games and compete with friends on the Facebook Gameroom app.
Facebook has an in-built marketplace app that lets you buy and sell locally. Facebook is a user-friendly site for anybody to use and enjoy, both the less technical minds can use it.
The mobile app is free on the AppStore for mobile devices. To run a sponsored ad on Facebook, you must have an account.
How to get a Facebook Account to do a Sponsored Ad
Before you can know how to use a sponsored ad on Facebook, you need a Facebook account.
Because without an account, you will not be able to use the Facebook advertising service to promote your business or products.
You can create an account if you don’t have one; follow the instructions below:
- You can go to the Facebook official website facebook.com or use the mobile app on your device.
- Enter the details on the text fields provided your surname, first name. Enter the email address or mobile number and then create a password for the account.
- Choose your birthday, then indicate the gender you are (male or female).
- Then hit on “Sign up”.
The account will be created and loaded, verify your account will the mail or text sent to you.
How to Login Facebook to do a Sponsored Ad on Facebook
You can also log in if you have already got an account. Follow the instructions below;
- Proceed to facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Enter your Facebook account login details, email address or mobile number, and the account password. Then tap on “Log in”.
Your Facebook page will be loaded with your device. You can click on the “Forgot password”. If you do not remember the password and wish to reset it.
How to Create a Facebook Paid Content
Facebook paid content is very easy and fast to create, you can boost your Facebook post just in a few minutes. Follow the steps below;
- On your page, you must have seen the “Boost post” tab. Click on “Boost post”.
- On the “Create Audience” form displayed, choose the targeting criteria and the audience you want to reach.
- Set up a budget and the time frame.
- Then hit on “Publish” once you’re done.
How to Create Sponsored Ads
Creating sponsored ads can be quite sophisticated but in a good way. Follow the steps below:
- Open the Ads Manager on your page and select an objective.
- Choose the Ad set audience you want to reach.
- Set up the bidding, duration, budget, and placement.
- Write the ad copy and choose a quality photo.
- Once done, click on “Publish”.