Hairdressing Jobs in the USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship? Are you an embodiment of hairdressing skills, seeking to move to the US to continue your hairdressing career? Do you know that you can find US Employer that can hire you and sponsor your visa?
To get US Visa Sponsorship as a hairdresser you need to first get an offer first. This article will break in detail every information you need to get a free visa hairdresser job in US.
Hairdressing Jobs in the USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Employment Visa Sponsorship program that has helped a lot of people to Immigrate to the US. Most people don’t have relatives or direct family members to sponsor them. However, with this sponsored visa program in the US, foreigners can live and legally work in the United States through the use of hairdressing jobs.
Who is a Hairdresser In US?
A hairdresser is a person whose occupation is to cut or style hair in order to change or maintain a person’s looks. Hairdressers’ speciality is in cutting, trimming, colouring, and styling hair. They make sure their customers are satisfied with their hair styles.
What is a Hairdressing Visa Sponsorship in the USA?
A Hairdressing Visa Sponsorship is a US visa that allows certain skilled hairdressers to work in the United States and he or she will be provided the certain documents needed to apply for the visa by the employer. The US H-1B visa is the best for a foreign hairdresser.
Basic Skills of a Hairdresser in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
These are skills a hairdresser should have;
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under duress.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Have amazing customer service skills.
- Patient and detail-oriented.
These are the skills you need as a good hairdresser.
US Hairdressing Jobs Qualifications and Requirements
To qualify for a hairdresser visa, you must
- Have at least two years of experience working as a hairdresser in a professional setting.
- Have a degree in cosmetology or another related field.
- If you are applying for a hairdresser visa through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), you must also pass an online test on U.S. hairdressing practices.
These are some of the requirements to get a free visa hairdresser job in US.
How to get a Hairdresser job in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
To get a hairdressing job in the US, these are what to do;
- The first thing you will have to do is make sure that you have a valid license to work as a hairdresser in your home country.
- Upload copies of your license and any other documentation that may be required to prove that you are qualified to work as a hairdresser in the United States.
- Add all of the required documents, including your resume, letters of recommendation, and proof of education or experience.
- Write a strong application letter of intent. This document should describe why you are interested in working as a hairdresser in the United States and why you are qualified for the job.
To get started visit USjobs online portal to find the hairdressing Job that suits you.
How to Apply for a Hairdresser Jobs in the US with Visa Sponsorship
Follow the steps below to apply for a hairdressing job:
- Go to https://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Visa+Sponsorship,+Hairdresser
- Find the hairdressing Job
- Apply online by uploading your application letter and CV
- Then, wait for a response from the employer or firm.
- You will be notified of an online interview and when you pass that is if you are accepted, you will get a job offer.
- Then, your employer will make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf at the USCIS office.
After the petition, you can proceed to apply for the visa.
Which Type of Visa is required for a Hairdresser Job in the USA?
Before you apply for Visa, the first step is to determine what type of you will need to enter the United States. According to the U.S. customs and border protection service, an immigrant visa is issued to a foreign national who intends to live and work permanently in the US. And non-immigrant visas are temporary Visas
The 0-1 Visa For Non-Immigrant
The O-1 US work visa is for ‘people of extraordinary ability. The visa is for artists like hairdressers, make-up artists etc and also for business people, athletes or scientists.
However, the O-2 is an assistant visa for someone who works with an O-1 holder.
Types of Visas in the USA
Types of Visas in the US include;
E1 Visa, E2 Visa, E3 Visa, EB1 Visa, EB2 Visa, EB3 Visa, EB4 Visa, EB5 Visa, F1 Visa (M1 Visa and J1 Visas), H1B Visa, K1 Visa, Li Visa, O1 Vise, R1 Visa, TN Visa, VAWA Green Card, Green Card – Relatives, Citizenship and Naturalization, and B1 Visitor Visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become a hairdresser in the USA?
For your career planning, know that most states have these common requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Go to a state-approved cosmetology school
- Gain the necessary hands-on practice
- Pass the licensing exam and get certified
- Take continuing education classes and maintain licensure.
How much do hairdressers earn in the USA?
In the United States, a Hairdresser makes a median salary of $27,380. The best-paid 25 per cent makes around $37,970, while the lowest-paid 25 per cent makes $21,520. The amount you earn is determined by job location, qualifications and experience.
Can a UK hairdresser work in the USA?
British citizens are able to enter the USA on a three-month tourist waiver but that waiver does not allow you to work. However, the waiver may be used for business purposes, but you still can’t receive money or payment from a US company. Many artists use the waiver to pop in and out of America for a while.