Harvard University Scholarships for Undergraduate 2020 (Fully Funded) is seeking promising students who will contribute to the Harvard community during their college years, and to society throughout their lives. As academic accomplishment is important, the Admission Committee considers many other factors which include; strong personal qualities, special talents or excellence of all kinds, perspectives formed by unusual personal circumstances, and the ability to take advantage of available resources and opportunities.
Harvard University Scholarships for Undergraduate 2020 (Fully Funded)
This institution “Harvard University” is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It was established in 1936 and named for its first benefactor, clergyman John Harvard. Harvard University is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and also among the most prestigious in the world. The university consists of ten academic faculties and the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. Arts and Sciences offer to study in a wide range of academic disciplines for both undergraduates and graduates, and also other faculties offer only graduate degrees, mostly professional.
Harvard University Scholarship for Undergraduate
The university works to aid international students who desire to study in the United States of America via removing and assisting them in the financial barrier. Due to this aid, undergraduate international students can receive fully funded Harvard University scholarships to cover the cost of attending the university. Also, the undergraduate and domestic students are treated equally with the same regards to receiving scholarships. Students whose family is earning less than $65,000 will be eligible to receive the fully-funded scholarships (full tuition, room, and board costs). Meaning there is no much finance they will pay for during the period of study at Harvard University under the scholarship.
Scholarship Eligibility Amount
Since the scholarship is for settling the financial aids of international undergraduate students, then there is some eligibility amount that ought to be received by the family of the students for a particular cause. Below are the scholarship amounts:
- Students whose family income is less than $65,000 a year will be receiving a fully-funded scholarship for the undergraduate international students consisting of tuition, fees, room, and board. The student’s costs during attendance will be covered.
- The students whose family earn income that is more than $65,000 – $150,000 a year will be required to pay approximately 0% – 10% of their total income per year depending on their family circumstances. Meaning they might be paying a cost of $0 – $15,000 a year based on their family income and your financial circumstances.
- Students whose family income is more than $150,000 a year will be required to pay proportionally more than 10%. But the exact amount to be paired per students on this level differs based on their circumstances.
How to Apply to Harvard University (Undergraduate)
Applying to Harvard University might not really be easy without guidelines. More of which I will be assisting you on how you can apply for an Undergraduate international first-year application along with the other required supplements.
- All first-year applicants, both international and U.S. candidates must complete either one of the below applications.
- Harvard College Questions for either of the application you have to choose to apply through.
- A fee of about $75 fee (or request a fee waiver).
- ACT or SAT (with or without writing).
- 2 SAT Subject Tests (recommended, except in the case of financial hardship).
- Standardized tests (ACT, SAT, and Subject Tests) are optional for students applying for the Class of 2025.
- AP or other examination results (optional).
- School Report and high school transcript.
- Teacher Report (2).
- Midyear School Report (after your first semester grades).
- Final School Report (for admitted students only).
How to Apply Using Common Application
Since it is possible to register through a different process, I will be guiding you on how you can apply for Harvard University using the Common Application. Below is the process to apply:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the URL commonapp.org.
- Click on “Apply now”.
- Select “The first-year student”.
- Provide your email address, retype your email address, password, retype the password, first name, last name, phone number, date of birth, address, and some other related questions based on the application.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- From your dashboard, click on “College Search” at the header section.
- Search and click on “Harvard University”.
- Read through the Application Information.
- Provide the Common App Personal Essay, College Questions, and Writing Supplement by clicking on them and attaching them.
- Click on Submit Application or Apply.
Harvard University will receive your application through the Common App website. You will receive your application status either in your email or on the Common App site.
The deadline for the international undergraduate student scholarship is:
Restrictive Early Action – November 1st, 2020. Applicants will receive application status by mid-December.
Regular Decision – January 1st, 2021. The applicants are to receive their status by late March.
Official Website: Please visit the URL https://college.harvard.edu. to get more information on this.