The Heinz-Kuhn-foundation scholarship 2020 for junior journalists is one of the top opportunities available this season.
Are you a young growing journalist with hope for a life-changing opportunity? Do you wish to advance your career as a young journalist? Then you are on the right track.
The Heinz-Kuhn-foundation scholarship is intended to enable junior journalists to further their professional development and continue training in new surroundings.
Recommended for You >>> Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
And also, to gain first-hand and in-depth knowledge of the customs, opinions, and way of life in other countries. They also provide a scholarship avenue for junior journalists.
Heinz-Kuhn-Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Junior Journalists
The aim of the Heinz-Kuhn-foundation is to support the training and professional development of junior journalists
The foundation awards scholarships to young journalists from North-Rhine-Westphalia for a specified period. The period may be weeks or months.
This scholarship is to enable the junior journalist to deliver reporting trips in developing countries in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
The foundation also provides funds to enable candidates from developing countries to gain professional journalism experience in North -Rhine-Westphalia for up to a few months.
The scholarship holders must also agree with the terms and conditions of the foundation.
The Benefit of Heinz-Kuhn-foundation scholarship 2021 for junior journalists
The organization provide numerous services and benefit to all those that are holders. These benefits are;
- A lump-sum contribution towards living expenses in the host country with scholarship payments covering training and living expenses in the host country.
- A lump-sum allowance for flight and travel expenses. The foundation pays a return air ticket for candidates from abroad.
- An allowance to cover costs of research materials e.g. literature.
- An allowance for trips within the host country.
- If necessary, for scholarship holders from abroad a German language course of up to four months at the Düsseldorf or Bonn based Goethe-Institute
Heinz-Kuhn-Foundation Scholarship 2021 For Junior Journalists Eligibility
Young journalists from North-Rhine-Westphalia and developing countries are eligible for a scholarship. But they must satisfy the following requirements;
- Have a keen interest in development issues
- Have already gained substantial professional experience in journalism
- Are not older than 35 years of age and
- Have a good command of the official language of their host country
Scholarship holders from North-Rhine-Westphalia have to determine and agree with the foundation of a plan for their training and professional development in their host country and to follow this plan during the scholarship to the best of their ability.
How To Sign Up With The Heinz-Kuhn-Foundation Scholarship 2021 For Junior Journalists
To apply for this opportunity, you must agree with the terms and conditions of the organization. To apply you have to send all the required documents to their postal address. To get full information, visit this site.
Heinz-Kuhn-Foundation Postal Address
This is the address that you have to send the required documents.
Ministerpräsident des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen