Help Center Facebook – Facebook Account
Help center Facebook is one really good place to get information about everything you want to know about Facebook. The help center Facebook can also be referred to as the Facebook help center. There are many ways to access this page. This page can even be accessed by anyone. It doesn’t matter if you have a Facebook account or not as it requires no sign in to access.
What this Feature Has For You
How to Access
Like I said before, the Facebook help center can be accessed by anyone with a working web browser. To access this platform using a
- Connect to an internet service provider and launch your favorite web browser.
- When the browser loads, hit the search bar.
youkeyboard is displayed on the screen, type in (www.facebook.com/help) and hit “go” or the forward arrow.
- Wait for the site to be loaded, and you would be on the official page.
How to Access the Facebook Help Center Via The Facebook Application
- Open the Facebook lite application or the Facebook mobile app.
- When the app loads, tap the three vertical arrows. This is normally used to signify a menu.
- A new menu would now be loaded, from that menu, scroll down to “help” and click on it.
After a few seconds, you would be on the Facebook help center page
How To Know You Are On The Facebook Help Center Page
To make sure this is the