Do you know the Hotmail sign in steps? What is the Hotmail sign in page? Do you have any idea as to what it means? Well, the meaning of the term is pretty easy. The Hotmail sign in page is a page on the Hotmail platform where you can log in to your Hotmail account.
It’s that simple. But unfortunately, not all Hotmail account holders, knows about this. With the latter being confirmed already, in the course of this article I will be directing readers on how to sign in or log in to their Hotmail accounts via the Hotmail sign-in page.
Hotmail Sign In Steps
You already know what the Hotmail sign in page is, but do you know what it means to sign in to your Hotmail account? Well in modern days companies, when you arrive at the office in the morning you will have to sign in or clock in when you resume work. And at the end of the day, you will also have to sign out.
Have you ever wondered about the reason for the action? Well, the action being taken is just to make sure and to take into account and record that workers turn up for work. Signing in to your Hotmail account also is a means of validating your membership on the platform.
If you don’t have an account on the platform, you cannot sign in, but on the other hand, you will need to sign up to get access to the features on the platform.
Signing in to your Hotmail account is actually easy. Like most emailing platforms, the steps are easy to understand. Normally you do not need much assistance to get this done. But you can only sign in to your Hotmail or outlook account successfully if you have done it before. To sign in to your outlook account, follow the steps below;
- On your internet-enabled device, go to https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- Click on the sign-in tab at the right top corner of the page.
- On the next page, enter your email address, mobile phone number, or your Skype ID and click on next.
- Enter your password on the next page and then click on sign in or log in.
You will be logged in to your account immediately. You can also make use of the mobile app to log in to your Hotmail account. To do this, launch the outlook mobile app on your device and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your account successfully.
Hotmail Sign Up
If you have been following m on this article, you will remember a moment I mentioned you will need to have an outlook or Hotmail account before you can sign in to one. If you don’t have an account on the platform, you will need to create one today.
On the other hand, if you already have an account on the platform, all you need to do is o log in to the said account. In other words, you will have to disregard the information on creating an account here.
Signing up for a Hotmail account, however, is free although many non-users or account holders think differently. To sign up for a Hotmail account, follow the steps below;
- Go to Hotmail sign up page on your internet-enabled device.
- Create a new email address in the space provided and click on the Next button. You can choose to use Hotmail or outlook as your email name.
- On the next page, you will have to create your own password. Your password must be at least 8 characters and also contain at least two of any of the following; uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols. After creating your password, click on next.
- Enter your first and last name on the next page and click on next.
- Select your country or region and provide your date of birth.
- Complete the security check and click on next.
That’s it. You have just successfully signed up for a Hotmail account.
Hotmail App Download
The Hotmail app is another important tool developed especially for the users of the platform. with the Hotmail app, users can get easy and unrestricted access to their accounts whenever and from wherever they want.
To get this app, you will need to download it from your device’s app store. In android and iOS devices, users can get this app from the Google play store and the apple app store respectively. All they need to do is visit their device’s app store, search for the app, and start the download process.