How Do I Cancel My Disney Plus Subscription? With a Disney Plus subscription, all you need to do is sign up to access an ever-increasing library of shows and movies. However, even the best streaming service only has so much to offer.
- Only the account owner or manager can undergo these steps.
- From the ‘My Add-ons & Apps’ section, you need to click on the More icon in the Disney Plus section.
- Click on See All in the ‘My Add-ons & Apps’ section if necessary. Then, from the ‘Disney+’ section, click on Manage.
- From the ‘Manage’ section, click on Cancel subscription.
- You need to review the message and click Remove Disney+ to proceed further.
It might take up to 24 hours for these changes to take place.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete my Disney Plus account after canceling?
Can I delete my Disney Plus after canceling? Yes, you can delete your Disney Plus account after canceling. If you don’t know how you can delete your account from the privacy site of The Walt Disney Company, use the following steps:
- Check out the choices on the privacy site of the Walt Disney Company.
- Choose Disney, ABC, ESPN, Star Wars, and Marvel accounts.
- Log in to your Disney account with your credentials.
- Scroll down, then choose “Delete Account.”
- Choose “Yes, delete this account.”
Can you cancel your Disney subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Disney subscription anytime. Whenever you feel that you are getting bored with the content or cannot afford the subscription, you can easily cancel Disney+ anytime.
How Do I Contact Disney Plus Customer Service If I Have Questions About My Account or Need Help Cancelling My Subscription?
You can contact Disney Plus customer service by visiting their website and clicking on the “contact us” link. From there, you will be able to fill out a form with your question or concern, and a customer service representative will get back to you as soon as possible.