Do you know you can poke someone on Facebook? Are you looking for how you can find pokes on Facebook? Or do you want to stop pokes on Facebook? If yes, then I would be glad to say that you have located the right article.
In this article, you are going to find out how you can find pokes on Facebook, how you can see who poked you on Facebook and how you can stop poke on Facebook.
How do I See Pokes on Facebook?
Facebook now describes poking as a way to just say hello or get your friend’s attention, people poke their friends or friends of friends on Facebook for a lot of reasons. It might be to remind someone that you are waiting on a reply or a message from him or her, to check-in and see if a person has visited Facebook lately, to let someone know you are thinking of him or her, or just for fun with your friends.
How to Find Pokes On Facebook
The steps on how to find pokes on Facebook are listed below. If you are looking for how to find pokes on Facebook the options you should follow are right here:
- Open your Facebook app and sign in to your account.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and tap the more button.
- Go to the apps button and tap again.
- Unless Pokes is one of your more frequently used apps, this is where it will appear.
- If you use the app frequently it will appear on the list of options when you tap more or it might even show up next to one of facebook’s more favored apps right now. “On This Day”.
- When you have found the pokes app, you will be able to see who has poked you recently.
Another way to find pokes on Facebook is to simply go to the search bar at the top of your newsfeed type pokes; this will offer you the same options as described above.
How can I See who Poked me on Facebook?
How to see who poked you on Facebook:
- When someone pokes you, you will receive a notification under the bell icon for notification on the menu bar on the right.
- When you click on the notice you will be taken to the pokes page and you will see people who have poked you on the top of the screen.
- You will have the option of clicking the blue poke back button to poke them in return.
How to Stop Pokes on Facebook
The steps on how to stop pokes on Facebook are listed below:
- Open a web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on Home on the menu at the top of the page.
- Go to the Poke section on the right side of the page and you will see all the list of pokes you have received.
- Click the “X” icon close to the poke you want to remove.
With these guidelines, you will be able to stop pokes on Facebook.