How Do I Sell on Facebook Marketplace – Marketplace on Facebook
You may have heard of the Facebook marketplace, and probably asked, How Do I Sell on Facebook Marketplace? It is easy selling so many of your products on the marketplace. Facebook is a site that always provides its users with amazing features and services. And with this, they have finally unveiled an amazing feature known as the Facebook marketplace. Here on this marketplace, you get to engage in buying and selling.
There are lots of people already making use of the marketplace. Businesses, brands, marketers, companies, and individuals from around you and far away are listing their products and services. From here, they get to attract interested buyers, and make amazing sales! The thing is, how do they all get connected? This article will definitely help you get started.
What Is Facebook Marketplace?
The marketplace is an easy and convenient location where you get to buy from others or sell to others. This marketplace is located right on the Facebook site, and it contains so many people who are interested in the act of buying and selling. It has been recorded that millions of people engage in buying and selling within Facebook, and this marketplace features thousands of them.
As a seller, you can be able to list out the products that you have on sale. From here, buyers on the marketplace get to reach you if they need your products. This is just a platform where people get to explore, discover, buy and sell.
Why Should I Sell With It?
Would you love to sell on Facebook? Then, the marketplace makes it so easy for you to list and sell your stuff online. This marketplace is just a helpful tool that helps you to list out and make your products available to people who are interested in buying these products.
This location just helps to expand your business to the millions out there. You get to sell to people around you and far away from you. As long as they all have access to the marketplace, they can reach and find your products.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Using your compatible devices, you can be able to sell to millions of people right in your sitting room. The marketplace is not available to all locations yet. It is only available in 50 countries. So, if you want to know if it is available in yours, you can find it using the procedures listed below.
Selling on Facebook Marketplace is easier than you could ever think. This marketplace is an easy location where you get your business to so many people out there. You may never know that people need your products until you get to them. Right now, you are beginning to wonder, How Do I Sell on Facebook Marketplace? Using your Android, IOS, and Computer, you can sell on the marketplace.
Marketplace on Android
- Get on the Facebook app on your Android phone.
- On your homepage, you will find an icon with the look of a Shop. Click on that Shop icon.
- You will get to the marketplace. You will find different options. Tap on “Sell”.
- You will have to choose the category of the item you intend to sell.
- Add the images of the item on sale.
- Add the title and price of the item.
- Click on “Next”.
- You could choose to advertise your products to other groups if you want to.
- After providing the details for the items, click on “Post”.
Marketplace on IOS
- Get on your Facebook app.
- On your homepage, click on the menu button.
- The menu button gives you a list of options. Tap on Marketplace.
- In the marketplace, tap on “Sell”.
- Set your location.
- Select the category of the item you want to sell.
- Add the photos of the item to sell.
- Fill in the title and price tag for the item.
- When you are done providing the details, click on “Post”.
Marketplace on Computer
- Visit your Facebook account on www.facebook.com.
- On the left side of your news feed, tap on “Marketplace”.
- Click on “Sell Something”.
- Add a title and price for the listing of your items.
- You also have to add the location for the item.
- Select the category of item to sell.
- Upload the photos of the item you are to sell.
- Click on “Post”.
Following these steps, you can be able to sell on the marketplace using any of these devices. Right from your couch, you can get your business down to millions of people out there.
Check This Out: Use Facebook Marketplace