How Do You Login to Disney Plus with Verizon? If you haven’t yet set yourself up with a subscription, you might be able to get a year for free if you are a Verizon customer. Disney has rolled out a bit of a mastermind plan to get as many subscribers as possible as quickly as possible.
In this article, we will show you how to log in to Disney Plus with Verizon. Disney is a name that takes us back to our childhood.
How Do You Login to Disney Plus with Verizon?
It has given us all kinds of movies, from romance to adventure, and its platform constantly evolves to bring us the best and most relevant content. If you have an eligible Verizon plan, you may be able to sign up for the Disney Bundle through Verizon and get access to Disney+ (no ads). If you’ve already signed up through Verizon, you can confirm if you are billed by Verizon on your Disney Plus account page in the payment information section.
Is Disney Plus Free?
If you have an eligible Verizon Wireless plan or have only recently signed up for Fios and 5G Home, you can use the free Disney Plus promotion. However, the offer is only for Disney Plus and doesn’t include Hulu or ESPN+, which are available separately or through a special bundle offered directly from Disney. However, if you stay enrolled, Disney will automatically credit you the Disney Plus Verizon promotion value each month.
To receive the monthly credit, you must subscribe to the bundle using the same email address associated with your Disney Plus account. You can also switch to the bundle after you get your Verizon offer. To do so, log into your Disney Plus account, then choose Billing Details. From there, select Switch to Disney Bundle.
Additionally, if you have already signed up for Disney Plus and are a Verizon Wireless customer, you can qualify for the special deal. In this case, you’ll need to sign up again through the Verizon customer portal and then follow the directions to pause the previously created account.
How to Login to Disney Plus with Verizon?
To begin the process:
- First, log into the Verizon website from a web browser of your choice.
- This will take you to the home screen of the Verizon platform.
- From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate to Account. If you are accessing from a mobile browser, select the Menu icon (upper-right), then navigate to Account.
- Select service and perks. Only the account owner or account manager can perform these steps.
- Select the service and perks overview, then scroll to the entertainment section.
- Select Learn More in the Disney+ section. This section only appears for eligible accounts.
- Select Get it now at the upper right.
- Enter and re-enter the email address you wish to use with your Disney+ subscription, then select Check email. If you already have a Disney+ subscription, enter the email address associated with that subscription.
- If you receive a message that states “The email address you have entered has already been used to enroll in…” review the information and then select Close.
- From the ‘Enrol in Disney+’ screen, select the preferred option from either Disney+ Basic (with ads) or Disney+ Premium (no ads) then select Continue.
- To continue, accept the Terms and Conditions, then select Enrol in Disney+.
- Review the information, then select Go to Disney.
- You will be redirected to the Disney+ Account Creation page to finish the account setup, where you’re required to enter your email address and be provided with Disney+ installation instructions.
- From the ‘Let’s complete your setup’ page, enter your email, then select AGREE and d “Continue you already have a Disney+ account, skip to the installation steps.
- Enter a password, then select Continue to complete the account setup.
- From the ‘Congratulations!’ screen, you can begin streaming Disney+ content on your computer or mobile device.
Benefits of Using Verizon to log in to Disney Plus
If you’re a Disney Plus subscriber and also have a Verizon wireless plan, You’re in luck. There are several benefits to using Verizon to log in to Disney Plus. Let’s check out some of these benefits.
Free Disney Plus Subscription
One of the biggest perks of being a Verizon customer is that the eligible plan includes a free Disney Plus subscription. This means you can enjoy all the magical content on Disney’s streaming platform without having to pay any additional fees. It’s a fantastic value-add that allows you to access an extensive library of movies, TV shows, and exclusive content.
Exclusive Offers and Promotions
As part of their partnership with Disney, Verizon occasionally offers exclusive deals and promotions for their customers who use their login credentials to access Disney Plus. These special offers may include discounts on merchandise or even early access to certain content releases.
By logging into Disney Plus through your Verizon account, you’ll have the convenience of managing both services from one place. There is no need for separate logins or to remember multiple passwords. Simply sign in with your existing Verizon credentials and start streaming right away.
Whether you prefer watching on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or smart TV, logging into Disney Plus with Verizon gives you access across multiple platforms. Enjoy your favorite movies and shows at home or on the go without any restrictions.
Using the Verizon login option ensures seamless integration between your wireless plan and Disney Plus. This means that billing for your Disney Plus subscription will be handled through your Verizon account, eliminating the need for separate payments or credit card information.
Verizon Wireless offers a one-year free membership to the Disney Plus streaming video service to customers with an unlimited plan for a limited time. It’s also available for anyone who switches to 5G home internet. After the year, you can continue watching Disney Plus for $6.99 per month. Eligible plans include the Verizon Unlimited plan, Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, Above Unlimited, Get More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, and Start Unlimited.
Business accounts are not eligible, and the Disney Plus offer is only for new Fios and 5G Home customers, but business accounts are not eligible.
How Long Does the Verizon/Disney+ Promotion Last?
Your year-long subscription will begin once you sign up for the promotion, but here’s some important fine print: your subscription begins when you accept the Terms and Conditions, not when you sign up in the Disney+ portal. The Disney+ subscription will auto-renew after the 12-month promotional subscription ends, changing to a paid month-to-month subscription that charges your Verizon account $7.99 a month.
Except for customers in New Mexico, where the promotion ends automatically after 12 months, Those customers can re-enroll. You can always cancel Disney+, so make sure to mark the date your 12 months are up on the calendar so you can reevaluate if a month-to-month plan is your best option.