How many users on Threads? An estimate shows that the Twitter competitor is now the fastest-growing online platform in history after more than 100 million users joined Meta’s new Threads platform in less than five days.
In fact, the number of users who have subscribed to Threads has even increased ever since it became accessible to the general public on July 5. Yet, the most recent user count update shows that there are currently millions who still want to sign-up.
How Many Users on Threads
Despite the fact that it currently only serves iOS and Android users and does not have a web-accessible version, user acceptance rates have been exceedingly high. Surpassing ChatGPT OpenAI Chatbot since it was launched, it broke the old record in a matter of days.
Since Threads intends to use the “Fediverse,” it’s conceivable that other users on networks like Mastodon might converse with those on Threads. Nevertheless, Threads does not currently have this feature in its current state. But the creators claim that it might still be coming.
Although there are still some things lacking in Meta’s new text-focused social media platform, many people are trying it out. You can try it out too.
How to Start Using Threads on Your Device
To use threads, you must have an Instagram account. The thing is that your Twitter profile will be liked on Instagram. That is just how it works in the meantime.
Follow the steps outlined below carefully to get started with threads:
Step 1: Download and Install the App
- From the Google Play Store or the App Store for iPhone, get the Threads app (Android).
- After installing the app, touch on Threads to access it.
Step 2: Log in with your Instagram Account
- Click the sign-in option for Instagram at the bottom. The Instagram app will display the account you are currently logged into.
- If you haven’t logged in to the Instagram app yet, click Login with Instagram at the bottom to do so. You will return to the Threads app after logging in.
- Tap on Switch accounts at the bottom and choose a different account to sign in with if you have several Instagram accounts. If one of your profiles isn’t shown, click Log in to another Instagram account and sign in there instead.
Step 3: Create a Profile
- Now pick how you want to upload your picture by tapping on the profile picture that is located next to your name.
- To add a bio to your profile, click on Bio. Add your bio information or select Instagram bio import at the bottom, then select “Done” in the top right corner.
- To add links to your profile, tap Link. You may either tap the Import link from the Instagram link at the bottom or enter a URL and title there. Click “Done” in the top-right corner.
Step 4: Follow Accounts
- You can view a list of profiles you might like to follow by tapping on the links below. To follow a profile, click the Follow button next to it.
- To import all of the aforementioned data from your Instagram profile, select Import from Instagram at the bottom of the page.
- Hit the “Continue” button at the bottom.
Step 5: Choose how your Profile
- At the top, choose whether you wish to have a public or private profile, then click “Continue.”
- After reviewing the terms and conditions, select Create Profile from the bottom menu.
Congratulations! You have succeeded in creating a Threads account. After creating a profile, you can now start to share posts from Threads directly to Instagram stories.
How do I download the Threads app?
The Threads app may be downloaded right now from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. There isn’t an official Threads web application as of yet.
What is threads on Instagram?
You can publish something to a discussion, and it will show up on your profile and in the feed. It may contain brief text passages, links, images, videos, or any mix of these. The privacy settings on your profile determine who can see your topic.
Who created the Threads app?
The Instagram Team
The Instagram team independently developed an app called Threads. Unlike Instagram, which primarily uses images and video to connect users, Threads aims to increase text update interaction.
Is Threads the fastest-growing app?
Nintendo‘s Mario Kart Tour, according to data.ai, had the fastest-ever app growth rate, while Threads came in second and had a faster debut than other well-known apps like Pokemon GO and Call of Duty Mobile. In less than 24 hours, Threads attracted 30 million users, according to Zuckerberg.