How to Access iCloud from Android. Apple users can sync iCloud storage across numerous Apple devices. However, using iCloud on Android devices could be more difficult than on iOS devices, but it is stable.
Before you start using iCloud, you must be well aware of the restrictions. Read through this blog to be enlightened on how to access iCloud from Android.
How to Access iCloud from Android
Apple has a reputation for keeping distinct features that are solely for iOS users. And for the same reason, iCloud is among the most powerful Apple features, and it works entirely on most Apple devices.
If you have been in search of ways you can use the iCloud service on your smartphones without even switching from Android phones, then you have to cheer up; you have found a reliable way for you to access iCloud using Android devices.
While accessing iCloud on your preferred Android smartphone is not a straightforward process, it can be done with the right tools and excellent methods.
Access iCloud Photos on Android
If you wish to access iCloud photos on your Android, Android has no iCloud applications, but your iCloud photos could still be accessed by some of the following simple methods, which are outlined here below:
- Launch any web browser of your choice.
- Go to the iCloud official web page through this link: https://www.iCloud.com
- Click on the “Sign In” option and enter your Apple ID and password to log in.
- After you have successfully logged into your iCloud account, you can then access the Photos
- You can now download iCloud photos to your preferred Android device or even upload photos from Android to iCloud.
How to use iCloud on Android
If you want to use iCloud on your Android device, then you have to follow this procedure below:
- Go to iCloud.com in your preferred web browser.
- Click on the “Sign In” option.
- Now you have to provide your Apple ID and select the arrow button to continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password and click on the arrow button to continue.
- Enter your verification option to continue.
- Select “Trust device.”
- Then you will be redirected to the homepage of your Apple iCloud.
- On the homepage, you will find a list of categories you can find on the homepage, such as Profile, Drives, Notes, Photos, Mail, Calendar, and many more.
Now you have successfully accessed iCloud on your Android device.
How to Access Your iCloud Inbox
If you have emails that are backed up on your iCloud and you want to view them from your Android device, Or you do not have an Apple email that needs to be synced with your Android. Follow these steps below if you would like to access the iCloud inbox on your Android smartphones:
- Launch the Gmail app on your Android phone.
- Click on the menu icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- Now you will have to select Add Account.
- Enter the credentials of the existing Apple email ID.
- After that, you can now access the iCloud inbox on your Android device.
The procedures and methods that are provided in this blog could easily help you access your data that is in iCloud on your Android smartphone by just logging into iCloud. And without losing valuable data, you can transfer your emails, photos, and notes.
How do I access my iCloud photos on an Android phone?
To access and transfer files from iCloud photos to an Android device, go through the below-outlined steps:
- To start, you have to install the app on your Android.
- Then import from a USB or iCloud cable.
- Sign In
- Now you have to choose Data to Transfer.
- Download and install
- Connect your iPhone with an application.
How can I access iCloud without an iPhone?
You have to simply go to iCloud.com and then sign in with your Apple ID. And if you have used the iTunes Store, iCloud, or any other Apple service, then you might already own an Apple ID.
How do I upload to iCloud from Android?
Select the album or photos that you would like to transfer and upload to your Android device. Select the target for which you are transferring:
- Click on the phone or tablet that is below Searching for Devices.
- Choose the iPhone XYZ as the target.
- Transferring through Wi-Fi is fast and easy, and you can still watch the transfer progress.
How can I log in to iCloud email on Android?
On iCloud, you have to click on Add Account and then follow the procedures below:
- Select the Add an Email option and enter your iCloud mail address and other personal information.
- Now you have to enter the app-specific password that you can use to begin getting iCloud emails on Android.