How to Activate Hulu on TV? For you to enjoy Hulu content on your desired TV device, you will need to activate it. The activation serves as a link, connecting the channel to your TV. However, one of the easiest ways to activate a new device is by downloading the Hulu app and logging in with your login details.
You will get step by step guide on how to activate the channel on your device. Not only that but also learn more about Hulu streaming services, all in this write-up.
How to Activate Hulu on TV – Activate Hulu
Before I go into the activation steps, I’ll like to talk about Hulu Channel and its amazing services. Hulu is a major streaming platform, providing a robust library of on-demand movies, and shows through different channels.
You can access thousands of shows and movies on Hulu through Tv, computer, mobile devices, gaming consoles and more.
Hulu Streaming Service
Hulu’s streaming service has more than 50 channels available to subscribers. It is a paid service, though users have access to a seven-day free trial. However, the free trial is to get potential subscribers to experience Hulu before committing their funds.
Furthermore, there are several ways to activate Hulu on your TV, with or without an internet connection. Some of these ways include connecting your device through an HDMI cable, using a smart TV, casting your device, etc.
Step By Step Guide on How to Activate Hulu on TV
To activate a new device using an activation code:
- Download Hulu on your TV
- Launch the Hulu app
- Tap Log In on the, then choose Activate on a computer. On the next page, you’ll be presented with an Activation Code
- Navigate to your Account page (log in if prompted) and look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section, or visit hulu.com/activate
- Fill in the unique code that is displayed on your TV screen
Follow the onscreen directives to complete the activation.
How to Activate Hulu on a Smart TV
It is easy to activate Hulu on a Smart TV because most Smart TVs have built-in applications like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc., on their hard drive. However, if your TV does not come with Hulu, you can download the App on your TV. Follow these instructions to activate the Channel;
- Tap the Home button of your TV remote to access the home page
- Tap on Apps
- Use the search bar to search for Hulu (check the upper-right corner of the screen)
- Download and install the Hulu app following the on-screen prompts
- Open the Hulu app
- Tap and key in your login details on login on the welcome screen
- Tap “Activate on a Computer”
- Copy the Activation code
- Navigate to hulu.com/activate
- Login if prompted
- Key in the Hulu activation code displayed on the TV screen
- Click on your Hulu profile from the list
You can now start streaming the channel.
How to Activate Hulu on an Apple TV
You can stream Hulu on Apple TV if you have a Hulu subscription. And, you must complete your account setup before logging in to Hulu. Or use an activation code instead of logging in with your credentials. Here are the activation steps;
- Download Hulu on your Apple TV
- Launch Hulu on your Apple TV
- Press on login on the home screen
- Click on “activate on your device” – phone, laptop, computer
- The next page will display an activation code, copy the code
- Proceed to hulu.com/activate from your browser
- Fill out the activation code and follow the guide
You can now stream Hulu on your Apple TV.
How to Activate Hulu on Roku
Below are directives on how to watch the tv channel on Roku
- Add Hulu to your Roku device by clicking on the Add Channel button
- Tap and open the Hulu channel
- Choose the “activate on your computer”
- Navigate to hulu.com/activate
- Fill in the Hulu activation code on Roku
- Tap on continue
Hulu will automatically activate on your Roku
How to Stream Hulu on Samsung TV
Below is how to watch Hulu on Samsung TV;
- Press the Home Button on the Samsung TV
- Scroll to the channels menu
- Search for the Hulu app
- Download and install the Hulu app
- Go back to the channels menu
- Tap on the Hulu app to generate an activation code
- Log in to your Hulu account
- Select your Samsung device
- Log in and continue
Choose your profile and start streaming the channel on your TV.