How To Add Disney Plus to Hulu: Hulu subscribers can get a great on-demand streaming deal that bundles Disney Plus (Disney+) and ESPN+ on top of their Hulu account. Hulu is one of the leading on-demand streaming services, providing customers with a library of more than 2,300 movies and TV shows.
It’s now offering a bundle deal that enables subscribers to add Disney+ and ESPN+ to their Hulu subscription for around $5 cheaper than subscribing to all three services individually.
This article will explore how to add Disney Plus to Hulu, how the bundle works, and the content that subscribers get access to.
How to Add Disney Plus to Hulu
The Disney Plus Hulu bundle deal, which is only available as an add-on bundle and not just the individual services, is available to new and existing Hulu customers. Here’s how to sign up for the Disney+ on Hulu bundle:
People who aren’t already subscribed to Hulu can sign up if they are at least 18 years old and live in the US. To add Disney Plus to Hulu, follow this process:
- Visit the Hulu signup page.
- Select the Get Bundle button in the middle of the Hulu homepage.
- Sign up for the bundle by entering an email, creating a password, and providing a name, date of birth, and gender. Then select the Continue button.
- Submit payment details and continue.
- Select Activate Disney+ and ESPN+ to complete the process. This enables users to log in to all three services using the same username and password.
- Start streaming Disney+ on the Hulu bundle!
Existing Hulu subscribers
As a Hulu subscriber, you can get the Disney Bundle on Hulu as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. Keep in mind that if you subscribe to Hulu under a promotional offer, you’ll be required to forfeit your promotional pricing. If you don’t meet the eligibility requirements, you may still be able to sign up for the Disney Bundle through Disney+.
To switch to the Disney Bundle as a Hulu-billed subscriber:
- Log in to your account page on a web or mobile browser.
- Under Your Subscription, select Manage Plan.
- Under Packages, select the Disney Bundle with your desired Hulu plan.
- Select Review Changes
- You’re all set!
How to Add Hulu and ESPN+ to Disney+
Disney+ offers the bundle on its home page.
- Go to the Disney Plus website.
- Go to the Disney Plus website and click Get All Three.
- Input your email address, then click Agree and Continue.
- Create a password, then click Continue.
- Enter your account and payment information.
- Click Agree and Subscribe.
How to Add Disney+ and Hulu to ESPN+
It’s also easy to get the bundle from the ESPN+ website.
- Go to the ESPN+ landing page.
- Click Get All Three For $12.99/Month.
- ESPN+ will redirect you to the Disney+ account setup page. Enter your account and payment information.
- Click Agree and Subscribe.
How do I use Hulu with the Disney Plus Bundle outside the USA?
Here are the easy steps that will let you use Hulu with the Disney Plus Bundle outside the USA:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Connect to a server in the US (we suggest you use the New York server).
- Access the Disney Plus website using a mobile device or web browser.
- Choose a profile.
- Choose Account in the drop-down menu.
- Select Stream Now next to Hulu under My Services.
- You’ll be taken directly to Hulu to finish creating your account.
- Once you’re done, you’re all set to watch Hulu with Disney Plus outside the USA!
How do I sign up for the Disney Plus Hulu Bundle outside the USA?
Here are the easy steps for accessing Hulu on Disney Plus outside the USA:
- Connect to ExpressVPN.
- Open the location list and choose a US server. Recommended: New York server.
- Visit Hulu’s signup page.
- Select Sign Up Now.
- Enter your email address, password, and personal information.
- Submit your payment information.
- Once your account is created, enter your credentials for the Hulu login with Disney Plus.
- Enjoy watching Hulu shows on the Disney Plus Bundle.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Disney+ on Hulu Bundle?
The Disney+ on Hulu bundle is a special deal that gives cord-cutters a deal on three streaming services. It allows you to watch the on-demand libraries of Disney+ and Hulu, as well as ESPN+.
How Much Does the Disney+ on Hulu Bundle Cost?
The Disney+ on Hulu bundle costs $12.99 per month for access to Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu. Signing up for all three services separately would cost $17.97 per month, while purchasing Disney+ and Hulu individually would cost $12.98 per month. So, the bundle gives cord-cutters who want to watch all three services a good deal.
How Do I Get the Disney+ (With Ads) Add-On?
Eligible subscribers can sign up for the Disney+ (with ads) add-on by following the steps below:
- Log in to your account page on a mobile or web browser.
- Select Manage Add-ons under Your Subscription
- Under Partner Add-ons, select Disney+ (with ads).
- Select Review Changes to confirm
- Activate your Disney+ account.
- Sign in to Disney+ with your Hulu email and password.
- Start streaming!
Where do I find Disney+ (with ads) content?
Download the Disney+ app on a supported device or go to the Disney Plus website to start watching.