How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Dallas for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship – Getting a job in the US is one of the best ways to move to the US. You don’t just move to the Country, but also earn cool cash. So, if you want to Immigrate as a fruit picker in the US, Dallas precisely, there are procedures you will need to follow.
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Dallas with Visa Sponsorship
For you to move to Dallas, US, for a job, you will need to have a US work visa. To get this, you must have a job offer from a US employer. There are employers who are willing to offer free US visa sponsorship to their foreign employees.
So, when a foreigner gets a job offer abroad with free visa sponsorship, the employer will be the one to petition on the behalf of the employee, before the candidate applies for a visa.
However, before a work visa will be issued to the foreign candidate, the employer will have to prove to the US workforce that there’s no resident of the US fit for the job or indicated an interest in the job.
How to find a Fruit Picking Job in Dallas With Free Visa Sponsorship
If you are searching for a fruit picking job with accommodation in Dallas, Illinois, the best way to get one is through the internet. The Internet is one of the best ways to search for available jobs abroad. There are plenty of websites where you can find US job listings. Thus, online job platforms like indeed.com, linkedin.com, USjobs.com, etc.
How to Apply for Fruit Picking Jobs in Dallas with Visa Sponsorship 2022
To apply for fruit picking jobs abroad, do the following
- Setup your CV and application letter
- Visit websites like indeed.com or linkedin.com
- Find a fruit picking job in Dallas with a free Visa,
- Once you find the job proceeds to apply
- If you qualify for the job, you will receive a job offer from the employer.
The employer will have to file a Petition for you at the US Workforce office in Dallas.
USA H2A Visa for Fruit Picking Jobs in Dallas
The H-2A visa program lets U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs. However, a U.S. employer, a U.S. agent as described in the regulations, or an association of U.S. agricultural producers named as a joint employer must file Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, on a prospective worker’s behalf.
However, the most common type of visa used for fruit picking is the H-2A visa. This visa allows foreign workers to come to the U.S. temporarily to do agricultural work. So, to qualify for an H-2A visa, employers must first apply for a certification from the United States Department of Labor. After receiving this certification, the employer can then begin the process of hiring foreign workers.
Other Types of USA Work Visas
There are two main categories of work visas in the USA- non-immigrant and Immigrant visas.
With the Immigrant Visa (Permanent Green card), you can leave permanently in the USA. An Immigrant visa includes the EB-1 Visa, EB-2 visa, EB-3 visa, EB-4 visa, and lots more.
While the Non-Immigrant Visa is a temporary one, it has an expiry date. This type of visa includes the H-1B visa, H-2A visa, H-2B visa, L1 visa, O-2 visa, O-1B visa, O-1A visa etc.
- The H-1B: This is the most popular type of work visa in the U.S. and is available to people from other countries who work in specialty occupations like computer science or engineering.
- L-1 visa: This type of visa is for employees who work for foreign businesses that are affiliated with U.S. companies.
- The O-1 visa: This nonimmigrant visa is for individuals who have extraordinary skills within their field.
- E-1 visa: This type of visa allows candidates from certain countries to visit the united states to carry on trade activities. You can obtain this type of work visa as a Treaty Investor or Treaty Trader.
- The TN visa: This type of visa is specifically intended for Mexican or Canadian citizens who want to come to the U.S. to work for an employer.
Benefits of Fruit Picking Jobs US
Below are some of the benefits of picking fruit:
- You can pick fruit any time of year, regardless of the weather.
- Workers get to taste the fruits
- You will earn cool cash at the end
- With this job as a foreign worker in the US, you get to learn about a new culture that may be quite different from your own.
- You can turn your job into a part-time business if you prefer to work on the side while pursuing other interests through hobbies or education.
These are some of the benefits of a fruit picking job in the US.
Can I Get Fruit picking jobs with accommodation?
It’s possible to do any type of job with accommodation including a fruit picking job, but this will depend on your Employer.
Where Can I Get Fruit picking jobs for Foreigners?
You can search for available fruit picking jobs for Foreigners on the US Jobs portal.
Can I Get Fruit picking jobs with no experience?
Yes, you can get a fruit picking job even if you don’t have experience. The Employer will need to guide you or give you the necessary tips to get the work done.
How To Find Fruit picking jobs near me?
Simply get your smartphone or laptop device. Then visit the internet. Search for fruit picking jobs near me. You should find a website With job listings on fruit picking,. Near you.