How to Borrow Money From Opay: Are you in need of financial assistance and considering loaning money? Look no further, as we are talking about how to borrow money from Opay. There are a lot of online loan services that can offer the easiest and fastest way to access credit loans in Nigeria.
How to Borrow Money From Opay
This is because you do not need a guarantor or collateral. As much as there are a lot of loan apps in Nigeria, Opay has been one of the best lending services. For more information, keep reading.
What is Opay?
This is a platform for mobile money, internet banking, and financial services. Customers may have access to a variety of financial services, which include borrowing money using the company’s app. Not only that, Opay also lets users store money, settle debts, purchase airtime, and take advantage of free daily cashback on the app.
Opay Loan Requirements
To be eligible for an EasyMon loan on Opay, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a valid Opay account. You must have created an Opay account or be a registered user of Opay.
- Good credit score. For any financial apps you choose, they will check your credit score to determine your creditworthiness.
- Stable source of income. To be able to get a loan from Opay, you must have a stable source of income to repay the loan. Your source of income will be verified before we approve your loan.
- You must have a bank verification number, and it must be one that matches your Opay account details.
- Valid ID. You must have a valid government-issued ID card, such as a driver’s license, national ID, or international passport.
- Residential Address. You must have a valid residential address that matches your identification card.
- This is the most important one, as you have to be between 18 and 60 years old before you can get a loan from Opay.
If you can meet these requirements, then you are eligible to get a loan.
How Does Opay Loan Work?
To begin with, Opay is not a standalone loan provider. It does, however, host a few loan organizations that provide rapid loans without collateral to their clients. Users have the option to get credit from well-known Nigerian lending organizations like Easemoni and Okash using this site. With Opay’s assistance, these businesses provide low-interest online loans on their platform.
Opay stopped working with these businesses recently, but that doesn’t mean you can’t acquire a loan from them. Opay makes borrowing money incredibly simple because all you really need is an account.
How to Borrow Money from Opay
To get a loan from Opay Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit your Google or iOS Play Store to download the Opay app.
- Step 2: Log in to your Opay account on the mobile app.
- Step 3: Select the “finance” tab at the bottom of the homepage. Then look for a loan option.
- Step 4: Select either Easemoni or Okash and proceed to download it.
- Step 5: As a new user, you will have to fill out the loan application form by providing accurate information about yourself. This information includes your phone number, name, and address.
- Step 6: You can enter the loan amount you want to borrow or go with your current limit.
- Step 7: Go through your loan application details and click on submit.
Once you have submitted your loan application, it will be reviewed, and you will be notified of the loan’s rejection or approval. If approved, the money will be sent to the account number you entered during the application process. It is important to read the terms and conditions before submitting the loan application. Reading the terms and conditions will let you know the penalties for defaulters of loans on Opay.
Opay Loan USSD Code
It’s noteworthy to notice that individuals without smart mobile phones are not excluded because they can still borrow money using the Opay loan code. Listed below are the steps for using the Opay USSD code to access loans:
- Step 1: Using the phone number you registered with for your Opay account, dial *955#.
- Step 2: The loan option should be chosen.
- Step 3: Follow the prompt to submit a loan application.
- Step 4: Request the payment of your loan into your account.
How to Repay an Opay Loan
After your loan has been approved, the next step will be repaying the loan on the due date. There are different repayment options. You can repay using your Opay balance. By selecting the “repay” option on the loan details page, you can use your Opay balance to pay back your loan.
Since Okash and Easemoni are no longer supported by the Opay app, you can still pay back your loans using Opay by simply transferring the required money to the account shown on the loan repayment page.
Conclusion: It goes without saying that Opay wants to make its users’ lives as easy as possible by giving them the option to quickly acquire loans. With all we have said, we think you can now use Opay to submit a loan application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I obtain a loan from Opay?
To get a loan from Opay, you must download the Opay app, register for an account, and submit an application for a loan using the Opay credit service. Which includes Easemoni and Okash, in order to borrow money from Opay.
Does Opay provide loans?
Yes, Opay provides loans through independent platforms like Easemoni and Okash.
How Can I Get a Loan from Opay Without a BVN?
To apply for a loan through the Opay app through Easemoni or Okash without linking your BVN, you must first register a basic (tier 1) account with Opay. Keep in mind that you will only be eligible for a limited loan amount until you attach your BVN.
What is the maximum loan amount on Opay?
Your choice of loan provider, your credit score, and other criteria will all affect the loan amount you are eligible for. However, if you satisfy all the standards, you can borrow up to one million naira.