How to Buy Airtime from Access Bank? I think you’ll agree that it wasn’t simple to purchase airtime for your MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, or GLO connection. To purchase a network recharge card, you must venture beyond the street.
After that, all you have to do is dial the active Airtime code to purchase Airtime for internet browsing. Keep reading this post, as we will be showing you ways you can recharge yourself from the comfort of your home.
How to Buy Airtime from Access Bank
Banks have streamlined transactions and increased their efficiency in the banking industry as a result of globalization and its effects on the banking industry. However, the introduction of USSD, or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, has simplified banking for Nigerians. However, you must first activate the USSD code by following the directions below before you may use it.
To buy airtime from Access Bank using the USSD code, you will have to register the USSD on your phone. Follow the steps below to register your alert line and activate your USSD code:
- Step 1: Click ‘Transfer’ after entering *901#.
- Step 2: The last six digits of your debit card number must be entered.
- Step 3: If it’s your first time, enter your date of birth and the secret 4-digit PIN from your debit card.
- Step 4: Enter your account number.
- Step 5: Make a 4-digit PIN that is hidden.
Now that you have successfully registered your USSD code with your alert line to buy airtime from Access Bank using the USSD code, On your phone, enter *901*amount#.
Use the code *901*200# and send. After a short while, you will receive an SMS confirming your successful purchase of N200 airtime.
How to Buy Airtime from Access Bank to Another Number
To buy airtime from your access bank, go to another number. It could be your friends, family, or other lines. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Simply enter the exact amount of airtime you want to send by dialing *901#.
- Step 2: Enter the beneficiary’s proper phone number.
- Step 3: Review or double-check the information, and if necessary, correct it.
- Step 4: Send the message, then watch for a successful message.
- Step 5: For instance, type *901*amount*phone number# and click Send.
That’s exactly how to buy airtime from your access bank to another phone number.
How to Buy Airtime from Access Bank Using the Mobile App
Recall how I said that there are numerous methods to use mobile banking to purchase airtime. The Access Bank mobile app technique is discussed in this section. Follow the steps below to buy airtime from Access Bank using the mobile app:
- Step 1: If you don’t already have it, download the Access Bank mobile app first. Download it from this page and set it up properly.
- Step 2: Enter your login information after that to access the app.
- Step 3: Now sign in to your app account.
- Step 4: Select “Bills” from the “Menu” by clicking.
- Step 5: Please select “Mobile Top Up.”
- Step 6: Select the Access bank account from which you wish to purchase the airtime.
- Step 7: Choose the network, or biller, that you want to use to reload the airtime. Examples include MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile, etc.
- Step 8: Enter the amount of airtime you wish to purchase now.
- Step 9: Enter the mobile phone number for which you are purchasing airtime.
To complete the transaction, enter your “Transaction PIN or Token” at the very end. You’ll receive a notification immediately that the transaction was successful. After around five minutes, confirm that the phone number has been refilled.