How To Cancel a Disney Plus Subscription. So, you’ve ripped through the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, been to that galaxy far, far away several times, and devoured all the Pixar films, all 34 seasons of The Simpsons, and everything else Disney Plus has to offer. Now that you’ve decided that you’re done, Or maybe you just want to save a little money for a bit.
How To Cancel a Disney Plus Subscription
Whenever your reason is to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, the process is relatively straightforward. The only thing that will make the step different for each user is which device they used to create a Disney Plus account in the first place. We’ve put together this guide to teach you how to cancel your Disney Plus subscription.
How to Cancel Disney Plus from the Web
This method is by far the simplest:
- Using a browser on your computer or smartphone, go to the Disney Plus website.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on your icon to choose your profile.
- Click Account
- Click on your subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- The site will ask you to provide a reason for your cancellation and select the appropriate one.
- Finally, to confirm your cancellation, click Continue to Cancel.
How to Cancel Disney Plus from an iPhone
Mentioned below are the easy steps to cancel a Disney Plus subscription on your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Tap Disney Plus.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Disney Plus from an Android
Follow these four easy steps to cancel your Disney Plus subscription through the Google Play Store on your Android phone:
- First, open the Google Play Store on your Android.
- Tap Menu (three stacked lines) and select Subscriptions.
- Select Disney Plus.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Your Computer
Use these instructions if you signed up using a PC rather than an iOS or Android device.
- Log in to your Disney Plus account on the Disney Plus website.
- Choose or hover over the profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Choose Account from the drop-down menu.
- Under Subscription, select the subscription you’re looking to cancel.
- Choose the Cancel subscription link.
- Enter a reason for canceling. Then select Continue to cancel.
Disney Plus Cancellation Process on the Amazon Website
To cancel Disney Plus using your Amazon account:
- Go to Amazon’s website and log in.
- Click on Account and List.
- Scroll until you find Membership and Subscriptions.
- Select other subscriptions
- Locate Disney Plus and hit Cancel.
How to unsubscribe from Disney Plus on Roku
There are two ways to terminate your Disney Plus subscription on Roku. You can either use your Ruko remote or the web app. We’ve listed both methods below:
- Press the home button on your Ruko remote.
- Navigate to Disney Plus and click the asterisk button on your remote.
- A pop-up window should appear; click on Manage Your Subscription.
- Finally, select Cancel Subscription.
Ruko Web App
- Log in to your Ruko account through your preferred web browser.
- At the top right corner, click the avatar icon, and then click My Account.
- Select Manage Your Subscriptions.
- Locate Disney Plus in the list of all of your subscribed channels.
- Click on Cancel subscription.
After You Cancel Disney Plus
You’ll be able to access Disney Plus until your current subscription period ends. Looking for a refund on your credit card? Unfortunately, Disney Plus doesn’t offer them for partially used billing services, but at least you won’t see a cancellation fee.
Even after canceling, your overall Disney account (which the site creates when you sign up for Disney Plus and is used across all Disney Plus websites) will still be active. There’s no problem with this account still existing, though you’ll still get promotional emails sent to it. If you want to cancel your Disney account altogether, do the following:
- Go to Disney’s Privacy Controls page.
- Sign in using the link under Manage your registration account.
- This page will allow you to change your notification preferences, like what emails you receive and how frequently you receive them. Or you can completely cancel your Disney account.
Do note that deleting your Disney account won’t automatically cancel your Disney Plus subscription, but it will make it impossible for you to log in to Disney Plus. So, if you’re trying to close out your entire Disney account, end your Disney Plus subscription before you cancel your personal Disney account. Otherwise, you’re going to have to give Disney’s customer service department a call to sort things out.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I delete my Disney Plus account after canceling?
Can I delete my Disney Plus after canceling? Yes, you can delete your Disney Plus account after canceling. If you don’t know how you can delete your account from the privacy site of The Walt Disney Company, use the following steps:
- Check out the choices on the privacy site of the Walt Disney Company.
- Choose Disney, ABC, ESPN, Star Wars, and Marvel accounts.
- Log in to your Disney account with your credentials.
- Scroll down, then choose “Delete Account.”
- Choose “Yes, delete this account.”
What is the Disney Plus cancellation fee?
Disney Plus has no cancellation fee. You can cancel your Disney Plus subscription whenever you want to.
How do I check my Disney Plus subscription?
- Login to your account and then tap on the character in the upper-right corner.
- Click the settings button.
- Click Account.
- Check the billing history.