How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon. You can watch thousands of movies and TV shows with Amazon Prime. Having access to the Showtime TV network is one of the finest things about Prime.
Nevertheless, you might choose to cancel your subscription for any number of reasons. For whatever reason, this article offers a guide on how to cancel Showtime on Amazon.
How to Cancel Showtime on Amazon
You may stream Showtime programming if you have an Amazon Prime subscription on your smartphone, tablet, or PC. If you choose to cancel the subscription, you can do it either through the Amazon website or through the Amazon App on your mobile device.
On the Amazon website:
- Click here to visit the Amazon website.
- Look for the “Your Account” menu in the upper right corner.
- Click the “Your Android Apps and Devices” link at the bottom of the menu that appears after hovering the mouse pointer over the “Your Account” menu item. If you are not currently signed in, you might be asked to sign in using your Amazon account details.
- Under the left-hand menu on the “Your Apps and Devices” screen, select “Your Subscriptions.”
- Click “Cancel Subscription” after choosing your “SHOWTIME” plan.
On the Amazon App:
- Launch the Amazon app on your phone and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Go to “Menu” and then choose “Your Account.”.
- Tap on “Membership and Subscriptions” and select “Prime Video Channel.”
- Now, click the Showtime subscription option and then click “Cancel Channel.”
This is how you can easily cancel your Amazon Showtime subscription on any of your devices. Once you have canceled the Amazon showtime, all your programming on this platform will automatically come to a halt.
How Much is a Showtime Subscription?
You may get a membership to the Showtime channel on Amazon. There are two subscription options available to you:
- A one-month free trial
- A monthly membership costing $9.99
The free trial includes the same programming as the other Showtime channels, but you must pay to access the full library.
Using an Amazon Showtime subscription has benefits over cable or satellite TV. One benefit is that you don’t have to pay more to watch on your computer, phone, or tablet. Making it simpler to watch favorite movies or TV series even away from home.
Another benefit is that, unlike traditional cable companies that require you to continue paying after your free trial, Amazon does not tie customers to contracts.
The fact that Prime includes add-ons like Showtime and Starz is one of its benefits. After the free trial period has been over, you can cancel your subscription to Showtime, and Amazon will cease billing you.
Is Showtime free on Amazon Prime?
You can add Showtime to your Amazon Prime Video account for just $10.99 more each month. Also, it offers a 7-day free trial as an added incentive. You can use your account’s Showtime bundle for free for a week.
Is Amazon Showtime the same as Showtime?
No, SHOWTIME is not free with Amazon Prime Video; however, you may subscribe to SHOWTIME for $10.99 a month and buy a lot of SHOWTIME Originals through Amazon Prime Video.
How do I stop Showtime from auto-renewing?
Launch the Android Google Play Store. Select the menu from the top-left or right corner of the shop. Then scroll down to “Payment and Subscriptions”. Choose Showtime, then select Cancel.
Can I use my Showtime subscription on Amazon Prime?
You can easily watch the best and broadest range of premium content from streaming services like HBO Max, Discovery+, Starz, Showtime, and Paramount+, as well as customer favorites included with Prime, all in one location on Amazon Video with Prime Video Channels.