How To Change A Credit Card On Amazon? This question has been trending on the Google search platform. With other similar questions like: How do I delete an old credit card from my Amazon account? How do I change my credit card on Prime Video? How do I add another card to my Amazon app?
However, with Amazon Payment Methods online account management, you can successfully manage Amazon Payment Methods. If you are one of the people with the above-related questions, I encourage you to read to the end, because this write-up will indeed be helpful to you.
How To Change A Credit Card On Amazon
Customers at the Amazon store can add or update their payment methods by selecting “Your Payments” in Your Account.
Before you proceed, you need to know this: Updating a payment method in your payments won’t change the payment method on any open orders you’ve placed. To change the payment method for an open order, visit Change Your Order Information.
Steps to Change Credit Cards on Amazon Online
To manage your Amazon payment methods online, do the following:
- Log in to your Amazon account at amazon.com.
- In your account, select Your Payments.
- To edit or remove a payment method, click on the card that you wish to edit on the left side of the page.
- The card opens in the centre of the page. Then tap Edit under the card name.
- You can update your billing address, choose a default card, update card details, or remove the card from your account.
- Tap on Remove from Wallet to remove the card from your account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
These are steps to change the credit card payment option on Amazon.
How to change Credit Cards on the Amazon App
To change your payment method on Amazon via the Amazon app, you will need to download the app. Follow the guide below to download the app.
- Open the play store or app store.
- Search for the Amazon app
- Download and install the app.
- Launch the app
- Create an account or sign in.
- Go to the “Settings” tab.
- Tap on the “Payment Methods” tab.
- Locate the Remove Credit Card option and follow the prompts.
These are the steps for changing your credit card on Amazon via the Amazon app.
Editing Credit Card Information on Amazon.com
Because you use the payment methods associated with your Amazon account to use Amazon Pay for making payments, you can edit the credit card info in your Amazon account. However, you can edit your credit card information at any time.
How to change Credit Card Information on Amazon
You can change your credit card details on Amazon by following these steps:
- Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page.
- Tap on the “Update payment information” tab, which is found at the bottom of the page under “Your Account Settings”.
- Go ahead and edit your payment info.
With the above steps, you will successfully edit your Amazon credit card payment info online.