How to change the Facebook page name? well, that is very easy to do, however, you must be an admin to request a page name change. The process used to be very difficult to do, but with the new Facebook’s recent changes, only takes a few steps to change your page name on Facebook.
Changing your Facebook name is simple, and fast to do. You have the option of using the Facebook mobile app or the official Facebook website. To know how you can get it done, then read on to find out more.
MORE ARTICLES ON FACEBOOK: DATING APP ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK – DATING ON FACEBOOK APP | DOWNLOAD FACEBOOK DATING APP
How to Change Facebook Page Name
In this article, we’ll be guiding you through you can change your page name easily. Changing the name doesn’t require you to pay money, it is free of charge to do. To change the name using a browser, you can access the one on your device or computer. Or simply install the Facebook app if you don’t have it to access.
Facebook page is a community of people that share similar interests. It helps to connect users. A page can also be used for your business. That is to say, you can bring your business online by creating a Facebook business page. Facebook pages are great ways of connecting and meeting new people that have an interest in the same thing as you.
Changing Page Name on Facebook
Before proceeding to change your page name, make sure that you’re an admin on the page. Only page admins can request a page name change on Facebook. Now, with that said, follow the instructions below change;
- From your News Feed, click on Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Page Settings in the bottom left.
- Click “Page Info” in the left column.
- Then click on your Page’s name.
- Now, enter a new Page name and click outside the page name box.
- Review the name request and then click on Request Change.
- Open your account and tap “More” in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap on “Pages”.
- Go to your Page and tap in the top right.
- Tap Page Info and then Name.
- Enter a new name, then tap Continue.
- Tap Request Change.
There you go with a name change on the Facebook page. If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name, it simply means.
- You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name.
- You or another admin changed your Page’s name recently.
- There may be limits on the Page.
- You can’t change the name of a regional Page if it falls under a global Page.
Also, keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username.