How to Change Your Facebook page name. Do you wish to change your Facebook Page name? Maybe your business or personal brand name has changed, it’s also necessary to update your Facebook page name.
Why is it important to change your page title? Facebook page name gives your followers an easy way to find your contact information, products, recent projects, and more. However, there are various ways you can successfully change your page title. This write-up will be providing those steps
How to Change Your Facebook Page Name
You can change your Fb page name from the “Edit Page Info” from the settings section. Although, it may take up to three days for Fb to approve your name change request. However, to learn how to change page title on FB from your PC and Android device read the next section;
How to change Facebook Page Name On PC
To kick off the process right from your PC, do the following;
- Proceed to your PC
- Go to the Fb website at facebook.com
- Log into your account.
- From the Facebook homepage, tap on Pages in the sidebar menu
- Then, click on the page under Pages you manage.
- Scroll down and click Edit Page Info.
- Beneath the “General” tab, click inside the Name text box and enter a new name.
- A confirm name change request pop-up will show. Hit on the Request Change button
Your page title will change successfully, following the directives above.
How to Change Facebook Page Name on the Facebook Mobile App 2021
You will need the FB mobile app if you don’t it. Kindly proceed to the Apple App store or play store to download on your iPhone or Android device.
For Android devices;
- Open the Facebook app
- Click on the three horizontal lines (menu tab)
- Click on the Pages button
- Go to the pages you manage, and select the page you want to change its name
- Tap on the Settings icon (gear shape)
- Navigate to page info
- Scroll to the top and click on the name
- Then, provide the new name
- Tap continue and request for change
These are procedures to effect the change using your Android device.
Change Fb Page On iPhone
To change your page title using iPhone, do the following
- Download and install the Fb app on your iPhone
- Open the app
- Tap on the menu tab(, the three horizontal lines) at the bottom right corner.
- Then, choose Pages.
- Beneath the pages, you manage, select the page you want to change the name of.
- Tap the gear-shaped Settings icon in the top-right corner.
- Then, move to Page Info.
- Click on the Name section
- Fill in your new page name
Click on the Continue button. Press on the Request Change tab.
You can now wait for your request to process. You might be wondering if the name will change immediately? It may take up to three days to process and may require additional info.
Take note: the moment your request is approved, you can’t unpublish the page or change its name again in seven days. And also, your page followers may be notified of the name change.