How To Check My Admission Status on Jamb Portal? JAMB is short for Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board. It’s a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions, founded in 1978. The board conducts an entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for potential undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
However, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board are also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private mono-technics, polytechnics, and colleges of education. People who qualify to register for JAMB are expected to have obtained WAEC or NECO. Find out how to access your admission status online with ease in this write-up.
All that you will be seeing below are all that you will be going through inside the article you are about to start reading.
- 3 Easy Steps to Check Your Admission Status on Jamb Portal.
- How Do I Check if I Have Been Given Admission?
- How can I Check My Admission Status with Reg Number?
How To Check My Admission Status on Jamb Portal
You don’t know how to check your JAMB admission status in 2020 or in past years? Do not worry this article has set up an easy and straightforward step on how to check your JAMB admission status in the JAMB portal.
Moreover, people who applied for admission to different schools can access their admission status on the JAMB portal without relaxing and waiting for schools to publish admission lists, as many schools might not do so.
3 Easy Steps to Check Your Admission Status on Jamb Portal
Follow the clean and easy procedures below to access your JAMB admission status in the JAMB portal, these are steps to follow;
Step 1: Create an Account
To check your admission status on the JAMB portal, need to create an account on the Jamb portal. This will enable you to access your Jamb portal.
- Kindly visit their official website at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin.
- Click on the create an account button, on the login page.
- Provide the required data, such as your email and password.
People who already have an account with JAMB should continue with the steps outlined to check their JAMB admission status.
Step 2: Jamb Login
To log in to your account, do the following.
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)’s website at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin.
- Click on the E-facility link at the menu bar.
- Click on the log-in link at the top right corner.
- Enter your Email address and password to login into your JAMB profile.
Proceed to check your admission status.
Step3: Check Your Admission Status
Here comes the final step.
- After you login into your, on your account page tap on Check Admission Status.
- You are required to tap on the link indicated with a red mark to continue checking your admission status.
- From the list, choose your examination year and provide your registration number.
- Click on the button indicated with a red line to check your admission status.
- Lastly, tap on the “Check Admission Status” widget with a blue background to access your admission status.
These are the basic steps on how to check if you’re been offered an admission, on the JAMB website. If you don’t know how to check it before, I believe that this article will be a very good help to you.
How Do I Check if I Have Been Given Admission
Will you guys believe that there are students who have been given admission but they don’t know. That is why this header was brought out for every one of us to know about. The question goes like this, how do I check if I have been given admission. We do know that admission comes in after writing your entrance exam like the Jamb examination right.
Do you know that there are different ways you can check or know if you have been given admission, right now let look into the list by listing the different ways?
- SMS notification.
- Email Notification.
- JAMB CAPS.
- JAMB Matriculation List.
- School Portal.
Here we go, there are different ways you can check if you have been granted admission into the school of your choice.
How can I Check My Admission Status with Reg Number?
This is another area of question that people do ask, how they can check their admission status with their registration number. So easy and straightforward, all you need is to follow the steps that will be given below;
- You have to log in with your JAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After the successful login, move down, then find and click on the “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS” tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number on the columns.
- You can now click on “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS“ to access your details.
All you have seen here are the steps in which you can check for admission status with your registration number.