How to create a new Facebook Advertising Account? Do you know that you can actually create an Advertising account to make your advertising easier and fast for your business? With the business manager on your Facebook page, you can create and manage advertising accounts. In this article, I will be telling you how to create a Facebook advertising account with ease. You will need a Facebook account and a business page before you can set an advertising account. Read on to learn more as you have clicked on this post.
How to Create a New Facebook Advertising Account
How to create a new Facebook Advertising Account is something most users on the platform are finding hard to do. And that’s I will be giving you a step by step guide on how you can create one. Facebook advertising account provides the marketers with unlimited business promoting options which are very encouraging for the creative people out there. Creating a Facebook ad account is very easy.
Facebook Business Manager
The Facebook business manager can be seen as a tool used for managing your Facebook advertising accounts and pages. With the business manager, you would be able to manage the access to your Facebook pages and the ad accounts; you can give or change the permission on what individuals have access to on your page and ad accounts. Also work with different agencies with the business manager. You can create multiple ad accounts on your business manager.
Before you can actually create a Facebook advertising account, you would first have a Facebook account. You can log on back to your Facebook account if you have one or you can easily create one by following the instructions below;
- Proceed to the official Facebook site at facebook.com or you can download and launch the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Fill in the information on the signup form; Surname, first name, your email address or mobile number and then create a new password your account that you can easily remember but strong.
- Then select your date of birth and indicate the gender you are by clicking male or female.
- Hit on “Sign up” once you’re done to create your account.
A confirmation mail or text will be sent to you by Facebook for you to verify the account. after which the account will be loaded on the device.
Follow the steps below to login to your account if you have;
- Go to facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Enter your email address or mobile and the account password.
- Then tap on “Log in”.
The Facebook account will be loaded on your device if the login details are filled incorrectly.
How to create a Facebook Business Page
A Facebook business page is very simple to create and set up. Follow the guidelines below;
- Log on to your Facebook account and click on “Create a page” at the top of the page.
- Choose the page type you want.
- On the next box displayed, enter the page name and the page category.
- Then type in your address, mobile number, and email address. Once you’re ready, tap on “Get started”.
The page will be created and you can customize it by adding a profile image and a cover photo use images that sell your brand or business. Then head on to explore the new page and invite friends to like the page. Add the page description, create a username for the page, complete the about section on the page and then you can create your first business post.
How to Create a Business Manager
Follow the instructions below to create a Facebook business manager;
- Proceed on to facebook.com/create.
- Then click on “Create Account”.
- Type in your name and then confirm your identity with your Facebook login details.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to create your business account.
How to Set Up Facebook Advertising Account
Follow the steps below;
- Go to your business manager account.
- Tap on “Add new” and then “Ad Account”.
- Enter the Advertising account name, Advertising on behalf of, Time zone, Currency and then select the Payment method.
- Then hit on “Create Ad Account”.
- Head on to add people to your Advertising account and their role and tap on “Save changes”.
The ad account will be created successfully and you can run the first ad from there.