How to Deactivate Facebook Account – Facebook Account
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
Do you want to know how to deactivate Facebook account? You may have made many mistakes on your facebook account or you probably want a new classy account on Facebook, it is an easy decision to make, but you have to deactivate your current account first to make sure that know you are the one using the new account. This is because there are many scammers faking your ID and your information. For this reason, many people do not accept a second friend request from their friends.
You can also let them know by sending them a message using your current account. Now enough of that crap, let’s say you want to deactivate your account for another reason. There are some guides here which would help you. We can also say facebook just became boring and you suddenly want to deactivate your account, or someone is annoying you. You can follow the steps you would see shortly to de activate your account.
Deactivating your facebook account is not possible if you do not have a valid account in the first place. So this article is for only those who have and wish to disable their facebook account manually.
How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account from the Mobile App
- Next tap on the menu button on the top right corner of the app.
- Scroll down and select “Account Settings”.
- at the pop-up screen, tap on “general”.
- On the new pop-up screen, hit the “ManageAccount” option. this step will direct you to your Legacy contacts and Deactivation Settings.
- at the pop-up screen, tap on “Deactivate” at the right-hand facet of Account.
- on the screen that pops up, enter your password and hit “continue”.
- On the next pop-up display, you’ll be asked if you are certain that you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you’ll be required to present your motives for leaving, afterward click on“Deactivate” at the extreme bottom of the screen.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account Using the Web Browser
This process is not very different from the step above, the only thing is that they have different steps.
- click at the drop-down menu on the pinnacle right of any facebook web page.
- at the drop-down menu, click on “Settings”.
- from the general account Settings, click on“Manage Account”.
- Scroll down and hit “Deactivate your account”.
- at the pop-up screen, input your password and select continue.
- on the pop-up screen, you may be asked if you are certain you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to submit your reasons for deactivating the account, afterward, click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the window.