How To Delete a Disney Plus Account? Are you done with Disney Plus and looking for how to delete a Disney Plus account and cancel your subscription? Disney Plus Account is Disney’s new loyalty program that was launched on November 12, 2019.
This account offers enhanced benefits and rewards for members, including exclusive experiences and discounts on select merchandise. The account also allows you to digitally download expanded content such as episode guides, character meet-and-greets, or behind-the-scenes videos.
How To Delete a Disney Plus Account?
Most Disney Plus subscribers choose Disney Plus for specific reasons; maybe they want to stream Halloween Special or Station 19 in the USA (even though they would have to use a Disney Plus VPN to access these), and once done, they delete their accounts. For whatever reason you want to delete your account, there are steps to follow. In this article, we show you how to delete a Disney Plus account in the USA from web browsers, Android devices, and iOS devices.
How To Delete a Disney Plus Account?
Go to the Walt Disney Company privacy site and tap communication choices.
- Choose “Disney, ESPN, ABC, Marvel, and Star Wars accounts.”
- Log in to Disney Plus and click Account Settings in the top-right corner.
- Scroll and select “Delete Account.”
- Click “Yes, delete this account”.
How to Delete a Disney Plus Account [Disney+ Profile]
If you want to learn how to delete your Disney Plus account, here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to www.disneyplus.com.
- In the top-right corner of the page, locate the Profile checkbox.
- Then go to Account Settings.
- Move down the screen and tap on Delete Account.
- Follow the given information to delete your Disney Plus account.
Once the request is sent, you have 14 days to have your Disney Plus account permanently deleted. However, if you feel you made the wrong decision, you can change your mind before the 14-day period, when it’s possible to reactivate your Disney Plus account.
How to Delete a Disney+ Account Using a Browser
If you want to learn how to delete your Disney Plus account from your browser, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to your profile’s homepage, and on the upper-right corner, click your character.
- Choose Accounts; you will see this from the drop-down menu.
- Right at the bottom of the next page on your screen, locate Disney+ Monthly. Click Cancel Subscription.
- You will be required to give a reason for your actions.
- Once done, click on the red No Thanks and Cancel Disney+ buttons. And you will delete Disney Plus history.
How to Delete Your Disney Plus Account from Your Android Devices
Subscriber using the Google Play Store? Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Select “Payments & Subscriptions”.
- Next, tap on “Subscriptions” to see all the subscriptions you’re paying for.
- Locate and select “Disney Plus”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap Cancel Subscription”.
How to Delete Your Disney+ Account from Your iPhone and iPad
If you subscribed using your iTunes account:
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID (you might need to sign in).
- Scroll and tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap on Disney+.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How to Delete a Disney+ Account Without a Subscription
Here’s how to delete your Disney+ account, whether you’re on a free trial or have a paid subscription.
- First, open the Disney+ website and sign in.
- Then, click on your account icon in the top-right corner and select “Account.”
- On the next page, scroll down to the bottom and click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to cancel.
- Once you do, your subscription will be canceled and your account deleted.
Reasons to Delete Your Disney+ Account
All subscriptions aren’t created equal. There are many reasons you want to learn how to delete your Disney+ account. A few reasons may include:
- The subscription service costs too much.
- You haven’t found any TV shows or movies you would like to watch.
- You haven’t used it in a while.
- If you want to find an alternative streaming service,
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens When You Delete Your Disnet+ Account?
Deleting your Disney + account deletes all your details as well as your watch history. It also makes all your other Disney+ information anonymous, so it is no longer associated with your email address. You can delete your Disney+ account at any time. You must cancel your subscription to Disney+ first.
Can I get a refund once I delete my Disney Plus account?
Once you delete a Disney+ account, there is no refund, even if the billing period is not over. And if need be, you will be required to pay your subscription’s monthly or annual fees after you cancel such a subscription.