How to Delete Facebook 2022? If you are also among those who are in search of ways to delete their Facebook accounts, then you have just arrived at the right destination! Here, you will get to find out if what you need is actually possible or not. Let’s move on to more details.
There is so much to learn from this article, this is mostly for those that do want to do away with their Facebook account.
How to Delete Facebook 2022
So many people out there really want to find out How to Delete Facebook 2021. There are just so many reasons why people want to delete their accounts. Who knows? You may also be part of them too. Deleting accounts usually was not possible, but all these have changed. It is now easy for you to deactivate or delete your account if you are so tired of social media.
Now, let’s face the fact that some people are really sad about the privacy issues within this Facebook app. And it could also be you are just tired of using social media platforms. But, for whatever reason you may have, it is absolutely easy to take off this account from this app.
You have to know that there are two ways to take off this account. It is either you deactivate the account or delete it. Of course, there is a big difference between these two! We will be looking at their differences in the next part of this article.
Deactivate or Delete Facebook
It is possible for you to take a break from your account in both ways. You can deactivate or delete the account. Deactivating the account is temporal and can be retrieved whenever you want. If you actually choose to deactivate the account, your data is not lost and you can reactivate this account later on.
However, deleting the account is different. In this case, you are not able to retrieve your lost and deleted account data. It is a permanent process. But you should take note that Facebook does not delete the entire account immediately. It takes up to 90 days and you are not to log into this account within this period so the process is not canceled.
Facebook Account Delete Option
If you have chosen to make use of the permanent delete option, then you just have to stay right on this article, as you will find the steps to help you out. How to Delete Facebook 2020? It is absolutely easy! You can do this through the Facebook app on your smartphone. It is also possible for you to do this using the Facebook web version on your computer device.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone
How to Delete Facebook 2020 through the Facebook app on your mobile phone? Check out the steps below.
- On your phone, open the Facebook app.
- On the app, you have to log into the account you want to delete.
- Click on the menu button, which are the three horizontal lines on the homepage.
- You will find a list of options on the page. Find and click on “Settings”.
- What comes next? Scroll to the “Your Facebook Information” tab to tap on “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Click on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Next, click on “Delete Account and Continue”.
- Enter the password of the account and Continue.
- Confirm the deletion process.
These steps will help you delete the account.
Delete Facebook Account from PC
Let’s check out the steps to delete this account from your PC (personal computer).
- On your web browser, visit the Facebook web version on facebook.com.
- Log into the account you want to delete.
- At the top of the app’s page, click on the triangle arrow.
- From the list of options, tap on “Settings”.
- On the left side of the page, tap on “Your Facebook Information”.
- Proceed to click on “Delete My Account”.
- Provide the account password and tap “Delete Account”.