Deleting a Facebook dating account is easy to do. If you met someone or discover the app is not for you, then you can delete the account. And the process is very easy and Facebook offers a take-back option that allows you to take a break from the account and come back to it.
Recommended Read >>> Facebook Dating free App Download – Facebook Dating Profile
In this How to Delete Facebook Dating Profile article, I will be giving the steps that you can use to delete your dating account easily. Being that Facebook dating is an optional thing, that means you can create and delete when you want independently. Read on to learn How to Delete your Facebook Dating Profile.
How to Delete Facebook Dating Profile
If it happens that you’ve created a Facebook profile, you discover that at some point, you would like to delete the profile, It is could be that you’ve found someone or a different dating app that you’d like to try. In any of these cases, it means the app is no longer needed, and then the thought of deleting will come.
Well, deleting the profile as I said earlier is very easy and simple to do and it can be done independently which means you can do it without the assistance of anyone. Before moving to how you can delete your profile, let’s have a brief understanding of what the Facebook dating app is.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app is a space that was created within Facebook to let users meet singles that are ready to mingle without leaving the app. It is simple to use and creating an account is very fast and easy.
The dating app on Facebook is available in a few locations and is accessible for users that are 18 years and above. Now let’s get down to the reason for this article, how to delete a Facebook dating account.
How to Delete a Facebook Dating Account
No matter the reason you have for deleting your dating account, it is easy, and here’s how you can do it;
- Launch the Facebook app on your Android or iPhone and tap on the three horizontal bars at the bottom right of your screen to load a menu.
- Scroll down and tap on Dating.
- On the top right side, tap on the gear icon to load the Dating Settings menu.
- Then at the top, tap the General tab on the right side.
- Under the “Account”, tap on “Delete Profile”.
- You can type in a reason for deleting or not, then tap on “Next”.
- Facebook will prompt to “Take a Break” instead of deleting the profile. However, if you want the profile deleted permanently, select “Delete Profile”.
- Confirm the deletion process of your dating account to commence.
There you have it.